2012 Brags Thread

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing this on my phone cause I can't wait! First time out this year and we got our title!!! Picture major pixie dance and cartwheels!! Love my little pocket rocket!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::champagne::cheer::cheer:

FANtastic!!! - great start to the year!

And well done on Pip's 2 Rally passes - bet that was a blast too - for the dog, anyway LOL

Edited by Tassie

Have yet another flyball brag!

Had another comp today and while Darcy run perfectly all day like a true champ, the real surprise was Jovi whos team not only won their division again (makes it two from two, hopefully we get a trifecta when we go to Nationals in two weeks!) but she decided to go faster and knocked about 1 - 1.5 seconds of her previous times. She was consistantly doing 5.5s all day and she was in all but one race as well. Had a go starting with her too as well and it's nice having a dog that was the same speed (Darcy can vary a fair bit depending on his mood precious boy :p) In the end my worst start with her was about a 0.150, not bad considering I've never had her run first before!

All in all a very good day......now all we need is for her NOT to come into season before the Nationals please :)

I haven't been back in here since my Tess got her herding titles :o

This morning we got her CCD title. :cheer: We were showing and obedience trailing, and both started at 8am :doh: ran around the breed ring, changed leads, had 2 min warm up, trialled, did stays, won the ring. Straight back into her show lead for the Best in Group line up. I had a few blonde moments after that!

I was the best dressed obedience trialler that's for sure! :laugh:

I'm so :happydance2: about her. At 14 months she is Willowpark Inevitablue PT CCD (and 1/3 of the way to her Aust Ch)

What a huge day :eek: Congratulations :cheer::thumbsup::champagne:

I haven't been back in here since my Tess got her herding titles :o

This morning we got her CCD title. :cheer: We were showing and obedience trailing, and both started at 8am :doh: ran around the breed ring, changed leads, had 2 min warm up, trialled, did stays, won the ring. Straight back into her show lead for the Best in Group line up. I had a few blonde moments after that!

I was the best dressed obedience trialler that's for sure! :laugh:

I'm so :happydance2: about her. At 14 months she is Willowpark Inevitablue PT CCD (and 1/3 of the way to her Aust Ch)

Inevitablue what a great way to start the year thumbsup1.gif I have to smile - I used to run from the agility trial to the show ring and I was by far the worst dressed there rofl1.gif

Lol, what no running the agility in stockings and a skirt suit?? :laugh:

I show the ACD's in RM Williams gear, and I'm forever getting asked what cattle station I live on......Um, I live 5 min from Sydney Airport! :rofl:

Quick post on my phone. Went to wet and boggy Buderim tonight for another RallyO trial and the Princess Pip qualified again so that's 3 from 3 and her title making her the first dog in Qld to get her RN and we think the first GSP in Australia.

Woohoo for the old bag!!