Foster Pup Rosalie - Now Willow!

MavericksMission

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAh! Such is life MM - I don't blame you one bit - I couldn't have let her go either. Another DOLer bites the dust and falls in love with a westie!! :thumbsup:

She will be such a joy - a tenatious westie with extra spunk I reckon - that westie attitude that you are already seeing is divine.

As compensation to all us disappointed souls, you must post regular photgraphic updates of the beautiful girl!! ;) :laugh: Or we'll haunt your forever!! :laugh:

Thanks for the congratz everyone!

She is such a cutie, with a big attitude!

Westiemum - sorry to the people you know that were interested in her, I just couldn't part with her! :o

AAh! Such is life MM - I don't blame you one bit - I couldn't have let her go either. Another DOLer bites the dust and falls in love with a westie!! :thumbsup:

She will be such a joy - a tenatious westie with extra spunk I reckon - that westie attitude that you are already seeing is divine.

As compensation to all us disappointed souls, you must post regular photgraphic updates of the beautiful girl!! ;) :laugh: Or we'll haunt your forever!! :laugh:

Thanks for the congratz everyone!

She is such a cutie, with a big attitude!

Westiemum - sorry to the people you know that were interested in her, I just couldn't part with her! :o

Hehe will definitely post regular photo updates, I'll have to go find the Westie thread as well.

I did a lot of research on the breed over the past couple of days to make sure that I could give her everything that she needs and she is just perfect!

Such a devine little girl! :love:

• 1 month later...

Here are some new photos of Miss Willow for those who are interested.

She is going really well and has settled in like she has been here for years!

She hopefully graduates puppy pre-school this Friday.

At puppy school there are a couple of oodles, a staffy and a stunning little Border Terrier, who is bred & owner by a lovely DOLer! :thumbsup:

She is now 5 Months Old and I love her to bits! :love:

6937810181_e0e4dc09e5_z.jpg

6937808413_c6ab2e384f_z.jpg

6791689454_20b2f68b64_z.jpg

6937804985_ac0987fd88_z.jpg