Finally ! New Pup

skunk

hi everyone, so iv finally woken up after my long long drive to rural NSW from melb over the weekend.

picked up a lovely doberman pup & i couldn't be happier with her! the breeder was awesome & i was very pleased to finally beable to meet & speak to her in person.

last night was the first night away from her brothers n sisters & she didnt do too bad. woke me up at 2 & 5 am for a wee n feed & that was about it.

initially i was slightly worried as to how my older dog would react to having a new buddy but he seems to love her alot ! play bows n jumps over her LOL which makes her freak out a little bit at times. so far they seem to love each others company. i can soon see that this lil girl will be the boss over the bigger dog !

will post some pics up later on !

Congrats skunk, so exciting! My older dogs are loving my new Aussie Shepherd puppy too, it's so cute :)

I agree about the feeding in the early hours too, you may find she won't settle back down without it even when you don't want to be giving it to her anymore.

i wouldn't be feeding her at 5am unless its something you plan on always doing :laugh:

pics ;)

Depends on what your normal routine is of course.

My OH feeds our 7 week old puppy at 5.00 am before work and when I get home at 7.30 am she's ready to play and there's a pen to be cleaned up! :laugh:

What a doll !! congrats !! She's a cutie. My son has a 4year old Dob he rescued & I haven't had anything to do with the breed till now.

They are just such nice dogs, very loving & faithful. He thinks he is a lap dog. :laugh:

Good luck & enjoy. :)

thanks everyone, yeah shes a sweet pup. likes to be carried around like a baby lol.. i only do it coz i dont wanna let her run allvoer the place esp in public untill all her shots are complete.

so far shes kept me up from 2-4am last night. first night in her crate was great, 2nd not so good.. lol.. i only gave in n let her out because i didnt want the neighbors to hate me which i think they will do very soon !! alot of noise comes out of that tiny body lol..

in the end she ended up sleeping outside in the living room where my older dog sleeps. iv put up a few barriers so she cant get to certain areas.

lets see what tonite brings.