Puppy Heart Murmur

ineedsleep

krystal&coco,

Does it really matter. Maybe they didn't ask as they would rather not know. Sometimes that is better. The pup was returned and hopefully money refunded and that is the end of the story.

If the decision is made to return it, sometimes it is best to walk away. Otherwise there will always be questions of if you did the right thing.

What the breeder does with the pup really isn't anyone's business and it probably shouldn't be written on a public forum to create more interest.

JMO

krystal&coco,

Does it really matter. Maybe they didn't ask as they would rather not know. Sometimes that is better. The pup was returned and hopefully money refunded and that is the end of the story.

If the decision is made to return it, sometimes it is best to walk away. Otherwise there will always be questions of if you did the right thing.

What the breeder does with the pup really isn't anyone's business and it probably shouldn't be written on a public forum to create more interest.

JMO

Thanks for that, I have not asked and dont want to know. I have done what is best for us and our family and will never second guess this decision.

krystal&coco,

JMO

I didn't want to know about this certain pup. I was simply curious in circumstances like this what happens? I wanted to hear from other breeders about what happens not from ineedsleep about what is happening with their dog. Sorry didn't know I couldn't ask questions on a public forum will keep that in mind thanks.

Thank you to all who gave me your thoughts and advise, the puppy is being returned to the breeder. Very sad at our house at the moment, but in the long run best for all concerned. :(

:grouphug: Sometimes we just have to put our head above our heart.

You did the right thing and so did the breeder.