Eaglehawk Kennel Club

Vacuna

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any terrier results from any/all of the days? please :)

Friday show BIG was Kerrie Lee with John Foster's Kinnego Wire. Bendigo AM BIG was a Stafford RU was Campbell's Smooth Fox. I know that Saunders Manchester import was PIG at both the Bendigo shows. We weren't all that far from Group 2 and I saw those winners head back past were we we're.

Group2 - Sat AM: (Mr J Camac)

BIG: Marsh's Staffy "Beat" - went on to win BIS

r/u: Campbell's Smooth

Baby: Border Terrier - Whyte

Int: Marvin/Scotton - Cairn Terrier

Aust Bred: Whyte's Border Terrier

2 of Campbell's Smooths got age Groups

Sat PM:(Dr E Greenway)

BIG: Marsh's Staffy went on to BIS

r/u: Whyte's Border Terrier "Axle" went in to Aust Bred In Show

SUNDAY

BIG; Staffy - Marsh

r/u: Wire (Foster)

Baby: Smooth (Camac/?/?) - went on to get Baby Puppy In Show

Puppy: Price - Smooth

Int: Buckley - Kerry Blue - was Int In Show

Aust Bred - Whyte's Border

Open - Marsh -Staffy

BEST IN SHOW - Pomeranium (Camac)

r/u- Akita

Was a great day on Sunday. was better without the locusts like last year.

Yes floor was too slippery, I noticed some bigger breeds being gaited at a slower pace so the handlers

wouldn't end up on their rear.

Thank you to BBJ for holding my dogs while I showed another. You were very helpful. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Didn't get a chance to check out the market, did many people go & what was on offer?

BB

Edited by Blakbelgian

Well done BBJ

It was a great weekend, my only complaint would be the flooring, even with runners on, non slip stuff on feet it was very slippery.

We had a good weekend with 3 x DCC and 2 Intermediate in Group wins. The floor was really slippery to the point of being dangerous, especially the General Specials ring. Impossible to move a big dog properly, our Standard poodle kept slipping, can't put running shoes on the dogs! I know we are very lucky to have access to such a good indoor venue, hopefully something can be done to make the floor safer.

Heard there were a few injuries to handlers from falls, broken tooth and an ankle, anyone know how these people are?

Well done BBJ

It was a great weekend, my only complaint would be the flooring, even with runners on, non slip stuff on feet it was very slippery.

We had a good weekend with 3 x DCC and 2 Intermediate in Group wins. The floor was really slippery to the point of being dangerous, especially the General Specials ring. Impossible to move a big dog properly, our Standard poodle kept slipping, can't put running shoes on the dogs! I know we are very lucky to have access to such a good indoor venue, hopefully something can be done to make the floor safer.

Heard there were a few injuries to handlers from falls, broken tooth and an ankle, anyone know how these people are?

:eek:

Well done BBJ

Agree the floor is tricky.

I agree, it'd be a great venue if something could be done about the floors - maybe the runway strips like you see the USA?

Group 5

BIG- Corgi - Milo - who also went BIS

RUBIG- GS- Marie (sorry dont know the name)

Would be Deklan Kennels.

Some results from FB

BIG 6 - Boxer (Hobday)

BIG 3 and RUBIS - Irish (Scott)

RUBIG 3 - Cocker (Bellamy)

RUBIG 4 - Borzoi (Davidson)

A bit off topic - but not being very savvy with the use of FB is there a particular site that show results are posted on - or is it just individual's pages

did notice that the envelopes with the $ were no longer attached! :)

:laugh:

Seems censorship to delete comments about a show that were posted on the discussion about those shows. No one was named

The comment on the same subject above has been credited to a post made by me and is still online and it was not made by me.