Renting? And Want A Dog Door This Is So Cool

Atanquin

This is great my OH is ordering right now LOL it's great because when we get our own place we can take it with us and we won't have to cut a hole in the door for the dogs door.

Glad to hear it works well for you puddle duck!!

I have a solid one bought from a seller in coffs , they are great , a see through one woould have been great , mine is not in use nowm just waiting for if I ever get another rental with slide door , maybe i can ask the LL to put 1 in for me so I can use my door :laugh:

I have one of those doors for Kenzie - couldn't be bothered getting up and down to open the door!

She loves it, and the fact that she can now race from the front door to the back fence at full pelt!!! And it's holding up really well considering she flies through it!!!! (and when I say really well there is no sign at all of wear and tear!).

I bought mine off ebay and I think it cost me about $200 or so. Best I've spent!!

I also had a pig in mud for a short amount of time. My only issue with these style is that if your opening is only a normal door width or only a little larger, adding an additional panel makes the opening even smaller. I could barely get through the door with a washing basket with ours.

In the end I ordered new doors with a fixed glass panel that had a hole cut through it for installation of a dog door and I gave the pig in mud to my mother in law.