What Tv Shows Does Your Dog Like To Watch.

pirate

I had some foster kittens that loved to watch the football. They had to sit right on the entertainment unit, I think they wanted the best seat in the house. :D

My dogs can't stand Animal Cops, I think it upsets them, so I don't watch it if they are around.

hehee sash likes harrys practice, bondi vet ,the zoo and animal animal docos. And for some reason i have footage of her being entraced by a contemporary dance number on so you think you can dance. I wasnt into the dance myself but qhen i looked over sash was laying down head up really watching. so glad i got footage if it.

Ours don't watch TV but I used to have a cat that loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, it was all she would watch, if it came on there she'd be, on the couch sitting up straight staring at the TV :laugh: I think it was all the movement.

Cooper reacted to a dog on Funniest Home Videos the other night - it's the first time he has barked at the TV. Then the next clip was a cat and he had to bark at that too, then a bird... then we said enough! It was definitely the visual because there was voice-over on the clips, although it was totally my fault because when the dog came on I pointed his head towards the TV and I said "what's that?"... :laugh:

neither of my 2 dogs nor my cat are in the least bit interested in any telly, choosing instead to nestle into their cushions or to share the lounge with me...

BUT there have been the odd occasions when there's been a 'noise' on the telly that has resembled the sound [we think??!] of some animal at which time the dogs [or one at least and the other will follow in support] will bark in fright and leap to the floor and then immediately run, growly and barky, to the front door and then to the back door and then back to us, stopping to look at us in wonderment ... ears forward [wtf??!]...

meanwhile, the cat's disappeared under the table [more likely because of the dogs]...

we do what we can to contain these pesky outbursts because we have neighbours :)

love dogs...

My boy absolutely loves the T.V. ever since a puppy. Loves the footy, tennis, horse racing, any animal shows & cartoons. Anything that moves really.

Whenever a "baddy" comes on the news or I am watching the crime channel he charges up to the tele barking, growling & going off, he gets very upset. Really weird. Don't know, go figure ?

My girl isn't a t.v. watcher but loves to chase Sonny, so she races up to it too. Yep, we have a very crazy lounge room. : )

That pic is cute Bullish, i want to pinch it to post on the Facebook ok, lol.

This video of a cat watching Starwars is just crazy to..

I know its not a dog but it's sort of still rellevant and bloody hilarious to.

have a great day

Oh, I hate it when my wife and i have been making the love,

and we turn around and both the dogs are sitting there silently watching.

My wife gets embarrassed to, lol, so cute

I think my dogs are more into live performances.

Mini was dead keen on Kevin Rudd's resignation speech the other week.

Did poor Mini fall asleep? :doh:

No, she sat at attention on the arm of the couch, leaning forward, watching very intently. It was fascinating to watch. I don't, however, know on which side of the Labor kerfuffle her loyalties lie. She's not taken much notice of Julia Gillard at all nor indeed, previous to this, Kevin Rudd.

Archie doesn't like the TV, not even listening to it, sounds of dogs barking, etc etc he doesn't bat an eyelid. He just likes to sleep through everything....

Now the cats are different. If they hear something interesting, then they will turn to the TV. Holly my youngest cat loves to watch the tray come out the DVD player, watch you put a DVD in and watch the tray go back in, then she will sit and watch it (she must be hearing it turn). But other than that, they never watch TV.

Lynn