The Quick And The Dead!

voloclydes

so the other night i am cutting and peelin spuds as ya do....

and one squirts out of my fingers, wet and slippery suckers they can be when you wash the dirt off...

it hits the deck... and i am sure this happens in every other dol house hold...

quickest to draw fangs gets it. before i can even think leave it... or say it.. so drop that $^&$^# potato is the comand... as its swiftly followed by a large gulp... and burp... :eek: :eek:

another item into a dally! some times it makes you wonder how the hell they can be so slick... :rofl:

:rofl: I can picture it perfectly :rofl: How on earth can a dog swallow a potato whole? :eek:

I'm lucky anything that falls on the floor can be picked up easily, Archie is too slow and slides all over the vynal flooring to get to it, so I have plenty of time :rofl:

Lynn

Pickles will be chewing on a rock she's dug up in the yard, and the moment I look at her and go to tell her to drop it, she swallows it! Same with bits of plastic... she really is a complete garbage guts!

Mind you, it makes the poo patrol a real adventure - or a mystery... "what the heck was that she ate and when" is usually the response when I find her poos infested with the latest offering to the camp dog tummy god.

At least she manages to chew her things up small enough to pass through ok.... *sigh*

T.

yeah its funny seeing lots of poop coming through joined together....

like yesterday.... little bit of something... like mini frankfurts.... :rofl: :rofl:

its suprising what can come out either end... like the great mango seed adventure...

Doof ate half a lemon once to stop bear getting it. The look on his face was gold and he didn't stop drooling for an hour.

I knew a girl who was puppy raising a guide dog puppy who ate a pair of stockings. She saw the end poking out after pups toileted and had to give it a pull...and keep pulling...and keep pulling....I'm sure you get my drift-let's just say stockings stretch :rofl::vomit:

Pickles will be chewing on a rock she's dug up in the yard, and the moment I look at her and go to tell her to drop it, she swallows it! Same with bits of plastic... she really is a complete garbage guts!

Max does that - she learnt really quickly that "give" means "eeep, mum's going to take my yummy thing so I better swallow reallllly quickly *gulp*" and I don't find out until it comes out the other what it actually was lol

Archie has a habit of eating hair and fur. With 2 daughters with long hair, 2 cats and a Pug....I just can't clean it up fast enough. What comes out is very hairy and like you mentioned he does the dance trying to get it all out... :vomit: I haven't had to help him yet and I hope I never do :vomit:

Lynn

My old SBT used to snaffle my used ear plugs if I left them lying around or if they fell out during the night. So my back yard would often be dotted with fluoro yellow or orange surprises she'd pooped out! I only wore them because she snored so badly. Obviously ear wax is YUM!

I've had to assist a few dogs with "danglies" - one was someone else's dog at the park even. The poor boy was getting rather distressed and his owner (and others) were just standing there laughing at him, which wasn't lowering his distress levels - so I just whipped out a poo bag and helped it out gently... the dog wanted to come home with me then... lol!

It took both I and my flatmate to hold down my 5 month old Rotti boy when he'd eaten a corner of the carpet and it was coming out in long strands which he was having trouble passing - he didn't appreciate the process, but he was pretty relieved in the end...

Pickles gets "help" from me on regular occasions - when I can catch her that is... with her neurological issues, she can't always feel the danglies there and will run around playing as if nothing is wrong - and quite frankly I don't want them wiping off on the couch or my bed thank you very much!

T.