Kenny

mantis

This is a very late notice, due to a lot of bad problems I have had over the last 18 months.

I had to have my sweet boy PTS on the 5th October 2010, he was born on the 25th June 1998.

Due to my circumstances, I didn't have internet at the time, I realise a lot of people on here now wouldn't know who he was.

I will give a quick background, he was one of 13 puppies & was stillborn, I had to give him mouth to mouth to give him life. I had to hand raise him, because he was the runt of the litter. He became my best friend & companion, it broke my heart that I had to have a Vet give him the green dream. At least he was on my bed with me cuddling him, when the end came.

Edited by mantis

Oh, I'm so very sorry. He was such a sweet, lovely boy and I know how much you adored him. :cry:

Thankyou Pheebs. People think it's weird that whenever I talk about him I cry, guess they don't understand the bond you have with your dog.

Oh, I'm so very sorry. He was such a sweet, lovely boy and I know how much you adored him. :cry:

Thankyou Pheebs. People think it's weird that whenever I talk about him I cry, guess they don't understand the bond you have with your dog.

Some people just don't understand the wonderful bond that you can have with our canine companions. They are the ones missing out.

So sorry for your loss.

gosh i understand how you could cry over him even now to talk about him. i know that love. i think most of us dolers do.

so sorry the loss of your sweet loving companion. he was meant to be yours till the end and he is with you even now, :) you will see him again

RIP gentle giant :grouphug:

Hi Mantis. As you know, Kenny was a particular favourite of mine on DOL/ Iknew he had crossed the raibow bridge but I didn't remember seeing anything about it, so I didn't like to post about it. He was a great dog, I remember some of the things he did.

How sad, another wonderful doggy soul gone fron this plane. I know he is happy over the bridge, although he misses you, and waits for you.

Hard though it is,you need to try to pass it, so he can continue his journey.

He was such a lovely dog, I do hope you find one nearly as good in time.

I hope he has met Magnus over the bridge and they are friends.

My sincere sympathy is with you, Mantis

• 2 weeks later...