Reggie Is Missing :'(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A frightened dog could run on pure fear & adrenilin for many k's. My last boy ran away in a storm once & was seen about 8 k's away from home.

We looked all night for him & guess who was on the front door step when we got back. It was a very teary welcome home.

He was very wary of strangers though. A one woman dog that one. :heart:

All paws crossed here for Reggies speedy & safe return. It is a very worrying time for all concerned. :grouphug:

He's such a handsome boy, lovely face.

Edited by BC Crazy

Reggie is HOME! :happydance2::happydance::dancingelephant::champagne::cheer:

I had to go to work this afternoon, but mum got a call at home from the RSPCA at about 3.30pm. Someone had found him wandering a little road way out of town. ABout 7km from home! Naughty Boy!

As I had already called the RSCPA they were on alert to his appearance and didn't even get to put him in the kennels :) Mum said they were very impressed with how sweet and well behaved he was.

I think Reggie is VERY happy to be home (and VERY, VERY tired!)

That's good news, indeed! :happydance: :D

poor boy must have been absolutely frantic :( once the adrenaline wears off ... then they will often just plod along , hoping to find something familiar ...

Now that you know what can happen... perhaps some different fencing to keep him safe? - as there will be another 12 years of potential scary loud noises :(