Please Welcome Oscar De La Wrinkles From Peiradise!

Yes, we have a new boy at Chateaux de Puppee Sneefer - Oscar de la Wrinkles!

Poor Oscar has enough skin for 3 pei and finds it a smidge hard to see, but Ams is working on fixing that. He needs fattening up but is already finding his feet here - he did some prancing for us last night, gave Stussy a run for her money in the tugging and toy destroying department and makes lots of very interesting noises! Oh and when he eats or drinks he needs a bib!

He is a very quiet boy who has started seeking smooches and tummy rubs. He also likes to look out the front door and do his own independant thing. A lovely calm temperament is on display at the moment but I think he might have some naughty boy hiding undereath all that skin based on some of his chewing and playing techniques last night. Time will tell!

post-33739-0-98264200-1333416990_thumb.jpg

Edited by Puppy_Sniffer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Oscar is definitely the MOST wrinkled pei I have EVER met. :thanks: PS for inviting him into your home. With all that skin I was scared to bring him into Peiradise as it tears so easily and evey just playing would be difficult for him here with all the other pei. I'm sure Stussy will be able to temper her play to a more manageable level than the rogues out here.

Ams all 3 dogs just had a big play out the back with some stuffed toys, a squishy dog bed, tuggies and a tennis ball. Oscar was right in there and particularly loved giving the dog bed the what for! I doubt Stussy will play bitey face with him as she gives up if the other doesn't do the same back (she is desperate for a play buddy though). There could be wrestling on the cards though as he likes to pounce and has had her on her back once already. He's only had 3 meals since 5 this morn. He hasn't wanted any more. Eyes are looking good. Skin isn't flaking at all today. He still hasn't barked that I know of.

We'll do the ears for the first time tonight. Do I wipe them out with wet ones or a damp cloth or a dry clean cloth first though? Not had much to do with yucky ears - guess it's time to learn though!

And don't forget the malaseb sometime.....

That didn't take long PS. :laugh:

Wow Poor oscar, that really is alot of wrinkles. I love the comment on FB that someone has let the air out of him :laugh:

In all seriousness though, I presume this is not a desireable amount of wrinkles. His skin must feel so heavy. :confused:

Good luck with him PS, he certainly is in good hands

Teekay it would be very heavy for him to lump around. He was 18.9kg I think but is not a "big" pei. That much wrinkle is definitely not desirable and I would sincerely doubt any breeder would be intentionally breeding for that look.

PS no real need to clean out his ears, just squirt some of the stuff in and squoosh (your terminology I believe) :D . It needs to stay in to work. You will have Malaseb soon promise.

Poor Oscar is definitely the MOST wrinkled pei I have EVER met. :thanks: PS for inviting him into your home. With all that skin I was scared to bring him into Peiradise as it tears so easily and evey just playing would be difficult for him here with all the other pei. I'm sure Stussy will be able to temper her play to a more manageable level than the rogues out here.

Could be a Neo in disguise :laugh: I think i could even be persuaded to foster a wrinkly bum like him :love:

That didn't take long PS. :laugh:

Wow Poor oscar, that really is alot of wrinkles. I love the comment on FB that someone has let the air out of him :laugh:

In all seriousness though, I presume this is not a desireable amount of wrinkles. His skin must feel so heavy. :confused:

Good luck with him PS, he certainly is in good hands

Heavy and hot but with more meat on his bones I hope it might help balance the weight out. Good nutrition will certainly give him the energy he needs to carry it around!

He looks like The Biggest Loser contestants all left him a present when you look at him from behind. That's a photo I haven't taken - don't want to embarrass the poor boy.