Oh My Goodness What A Morning!

Squidgy

these are the stories that make my blood boil more than anything else...10 years of wonderful loyalty and service, and they can leave the dog to the mercy of the roads and then the pound! I hope there is such a thing as divine retribution.

This.

I would be careful having them come to you, if they do change their mind and you refuse to give him back, they could end up stealing him from you, if may not ever happen but I would be meeting them somewhere else to do the paperwork.

:eek: omg I never thought of that... maybe I should go to them? :confused:

I thought it as soon as I read your post and was going to suggest a meet on neutral ground but keetamouse beat me to it. Even if they didn't think about stealing him, these people sent their lovely loyal old dog out into the streets to take his chances! Do you really want these sort of people knowing where you live?

BTW, I think you've done an awesome thing, and I think him hugging your shoe says everything!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it as soon as I read your post and was going to suggest a meet on neutral ground but keetamouse beat me to it. Even if they didn't think about stealing him, these people sent their lovely loyal old dog out into the streets to take his chances! Do you really want these sort of people knowing where you live?
<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(238, 242, 247); ">

YES!!

do they already have your address ? :(

I woke up this morning worrying about that fact , and was going to suggest a shopping centre car park or somewhere ...

Hope it all goes well.

Firstly, hope all goes well with the "meeting" today & you get his papers o.k. Then you can tell these heartless morons exactly what you really think about their absolutely pathetic actions.

To do that to a poor defenceless animal is just deplorable & they should hang their heads in dam shame :mad

How people do things like that for a start is sooooo far beyond me & still be able to sleep at night :swear::cry: Rant Over !

I think you two must just be meant to be together. Fate has had your paths cross literally & Lochi is one very lucky boy to have found someone as very kind as you Thundercat. Hats off to you :thanks:

Edited by BC Crazy

HE IS OFFICIALLY MINE!!! WE MET AT THEIR HOUSE :D :D

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

:thumbsup: No I havnt given them my address yet so thats all good phewwwwww :o

Thanks everyone for their good wishes :p

HE IS OFFICIALLY MINE!!! WE MET AT THEIR HOUSE :D :D >YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY:thumbsup: No I havnt given them my address yet so thats all good phewwwwww :oThanks everyone for their good wishes :p

:) :) I've been wondering how it went !

:happydance:

Edited by persephone

YA YA YA !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm wrapped for both of you :cheer: Love happy endings Thunder cat & it's all thanks to you :D

& no you won't be able to smile as big as YOUR Lochie but you sure as hell deserve to. Enjoy every minute, I know you will.