Agility Nationals

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a photo of the girl that I bred - Weownah Hot Gossip GD (Stella) and her ribbons & medals from the National. I was so proud to be there to see her owner Allison Harvey & Stella win 1st place in Novice Agility Final. Stella's stash from the Nationals... Qualified and placed 5 times in 6 heats. 2nd Place Excellent Gamblers, 3rd Place Novice Pairs with Pat & Angel. 3 titles, AD JD SPD. Total of 8 medals including the big one.... 1st place in Novice Agility Final.

post-1064-0-06746700-1340104063_thumb.jpg

Here is a photo of the girl that I bred - Weownah Hot Gossip GD (Stella) and her ribbons & medals from the National. I was so proud to be there to see her owner Allison Harvey & Stella win 1st place in Novice Agility Final. Stella's stash from the Nationals... Qualified and placed 5 times in 6 heats. 2nd Place Excellent Gamblers, 3rd Place Novice Pairs with Pat & Angel. 3 titles, AD JD SPD. Total of 8 medals including the big one.... 1st place in Novice Agility Final.

I only have one word to say .......WOW...... :eek: great effort, you must be so proud of her.

Allison has only been trialling Stella since March so she has been blown away with how well she did. Amypie - I think you were set up near where I was standing in the stands. Am sure I saw a manchester :)

I went out today for a few hours to watch. I saw excellent or masters jumping. They started around 11.30 in ring 1. Who would I have seen? After that was Novice jumping.

Good luck for the next 3 days & those lucky to make the finals on Sunday.

You probably would have seen a crazy coolie with a red haired handler lol

Well finally back from Sydney and am tired at least I am still on holidays. It was nice meeting people from on here and knowing the faces lol. Gabby was a good girl and won masters gamblers with 90 points. Out of 30 runs with both girls I got 18 qualies and managed to get in the finals with Gabby in JDM ADO and JDO and with my border collie Inka in ADO. Saw some awesome dogs in both agility and jumping. Congratulations to all the dogs that qualied and got in the finals. Bought awesome stuff as well only problem was getting all my stuff home again