Rescue Of 16 Puppy Farm Koolies

Perry's Mum

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez they do not look like they are in good shape! :cry:

Will see if i can get some money together.

Really wish i knew where in SA this scum bag was operating. I would be inclined to go and put a big massive sign out the front naming and shaming them. :mad

Oh jesus !! I am so stunned, shocked & deeply saddened. Those poor bloody dogs. They are in a very bad way & the cowering sez it all.

I hope the b@#tards get what is coming to them & some.

I sent a parcel off today & will be sending some towels next week. They are old but clean.

Today I met some dogs who were rescued from the same place 9 months ago - still nervous but so friendly and craving affection. They looked like smaller versions of Koolies with rather pointed faces and were generally pretty healthy now.

It is likely to be very challenging to housetrain the dogs, I'm happy to provide some support in that area as I've done it before with puppy farm dogs.

It takes a long time and a lot of patience is required.

All the dogs are in Victoria - any written advice you can give would be much appreciated. The two I met yesterday are having problems being toilet trained so any advice would be appreciated by their owners as well.

Thank you for the pics (I think).

Tomorrow I will transfer $ and let you know via a pm. All done

This whole thing just makes me steaming angry! No words.

Thank you to those who care!!!

Edited by Kajtek

It is likely to be very challenging to housetrain the dogs, I'm happy to provide some support in that area as I've done it before with puppy farm dogs.

It takes a long time and a lot of patience is required.

All the dogs are in Victoria - any written advice you can give would be much appreciated. The two I met yesterday are having problems being toilet trained so any advice would be appreciated by their owners as well.

If you want to pm me your email or their emails, i'm happy to call them and have a chat about it.

Well all the females have put on some weight while they have been fostered, despite the fact that three are pregnant. The pups are also going OK - coats improving and putting on weight. The white male is not putting on weight despite eating well.

Would satin balls help in this situation?