Foster Dogs

I've just spent at least an hour skimming over this tread.

All I can say is a grinned like an idiot when you kept the "dog with spots on it's nose" (I noted you only had 2 dogs when you started, wondered how long it would take to add the third in your signature :laugh: )

and wow. You've done so much for these dogs.

Little Gifts - she is indeed as soft and fluffy as she looks. She's just like a little plush toy and her temperament is so soft and gentle, too :)

Scottsmum - thanks so much. I love fostering and we love all the dogs who have come through our homes and our hearts.

chimes79.jpg

chimes80.jpg

chimes81.jpg

Juniper's owners are also fostering with RADAR now and we went over today to drop off some donations - and give Juniper a pat :)

DSC04823.jpg

This little puppy Jade (Kelpie/Dalmatian) is being fostered by Juniper's owners

DSC04838.jpg

Jade, learning mealtime manners with Juniper and Jazz (Border Collie/Kelpie cross)

juniperjazzjade.jpg

Edited by koalathebear

• 3 weeks later...

Former foster Smudge:

smudgebed01.jpg

Smudge's first official flyball run can be seen here. So proud of her - you'd never believe that she almost died of parvo!

Former foster Sunny (Cupcake)

cupcake258.jpg

Chimes and former foster Sunny had a playdate at the dog park last week. They had a ball

chimes113.jpg

chimes116.jpg

chimes121.jpg

chimes130.jpg

chimes136.jpg

chimes137.jpg

chimes140.jpg

Edited by koalathebear

chimes147.jpg

chimes161-1.jpg

chimes162.jpg

Chimes - renamed Maggie went on trial adoption today. This was her last night

chimes172.jpg

chimes174.jpg

chimes176.jpg

She's going to a home in Sydney where the whole family are mad keen flyballers and agility people. They love Border Collies and she's going to be pampered and trained like crazy- she will do flyball when she is old enough. We will see her when her family is in Canberra for flyball comps :)

Edited by koalathebear

chimes176.jpg

She's going to a home in Sydney where the whole family are mad keen flyballers and agility people. They love Border Collies and she's going to be pampered and trained like crazy- she will do flyball when she is old enough. We will see her when her family is in Canberra for flyball comps :)

My heart is so touched.

Look at the results of all your TLC.

wow.

:heart: