Are People Rude Or Am I Too Sensitive?

GSDowner

Maybe this is about your own emotions that your dog is potentialy nearing the end of its time here?

I'm owned by a 12 year old Great Dane, YES she is VERY old for her breed - I'm proud of her and how old she is and how well she looks and how GREY she is. Yes she is nearing the end of her life - that's just fact.

I think you're being over emotional about very matter of the fact comments - people are making a factual statement, they're not insulting or saying anything offensive. Your dog is 10, it is OLD!

what sas said

Edited by lilli

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to take Diesel to the vet last night as he has scratched a previous sore spot on his head open again and realised that for an 8 1/2 year old dog with ongoing skin problems, he actually doesn't look too bad :laugh: I generally think of him as looking rather poorly because of his skin condition, but apart from his face (which looks awful) he is looking nice and shiny, and he has good mobility and able to run around fine despite having broken a leg as a puppy. I'm surprised he looks as good as he does considering that he is my accident prone very $ at the vet dog.

Hey Sares and Hortfurball,

Heheh Jarrah is a clown, she still works the couch into her comedy routines. XD I'm glad you mentioned this, I was thinking I might update the sig since those pics are years old, but if I do, I will make sure to add photos of some of the more interesting yogic contortions she's been practising. Thinking maybe I should change her microchip details to Pretzel cross. "D

Bha hahahha!! "pretzel cross?" Jarrah yogi "ahh yes"