Kelsey Missing

Can people keep their eyes open for this little ting Chihuahua girl she is in Canberra, this is the poster that I have sent everywhere, can people in the Canberra area please put it on their face book page, we need her found asap.

REWARD

MISSING

KELSEY

Kelsey is a tiny Chihuahua who has been missing from Derrilin Place Giralang since 4.30pm 21st August, she is a rescue dog from CPR, Canberra Pooch Rescue, please ring Janet if you have seen or know where Kelsey is she needs to go back home to Janet who is missing her terribly.

Kelsey has a heart condition and is on medication so it is critical that she not be without it for much longer.

Kelsey is microchipped and a missing note is attached to her chip number, please don’t keep her as she is very much loved by her owner, she has a collar and tag on her.

Please call Janet or Maree if you have seen her, she will NOT BITE, just get down to her level and call her and she will come to you.

Janet: 0422 906 163 or Maree: 0437 306 784

post-3265-0-74871100-1345623428_thumb.jpg

post-3265-0-93049700-1345623451_thumb.jpg

Edited by keetamouse

Kelsey is still missing and in the area I live! I did a drive around this morning but nothing. There are posters up everywhere so hoping they work like they did for you dogmad :crossfingers: . Her carer is devastated.

I had 1,000 posters done today and they will be put in with the junk mail and delivered to houses in the area on Monday, hopefully that will prompt people to have a conscience and make the call, there will also be an article in the Canberra Chronicle during the week, rang a reporter this morning and she will get back to me on Monday as well, our only comfort is hoping that the person who has her is looking after her.

Kelsey would not have gone far, twice she headed back down her street and a well meaning neighbour ran towards her and she turned and took off back out of the street :cry: Janet her owner is just gutted and is not sleeping, she is a mess.

Kelsey needs to come home now where she belongs.

Maree

CPR

Edited by keetamouse

PS. What about trying to advertise or do a story in one of the Canberra Weekly type magazines?

Thanks Rae

Hadn't thought of that one, will get on to it today.

Fiona on Pet Tales on 2CC this morning mentioned it as well, I would have gone on myself but was just too upset, it is just so bloody hard, Janet her carer is just not coping at all, it was Kelseys 2nd birthday yesterday and I was so praying that she could come home then.

I will get in contact with the other stations tomorrow as well as a lot of people listen to the ABC and other than commercial stations, I tell you we will never give up.

Maree