Hard Life Being A Dog Here

smisch

LOL

It's such a difficult thing being a dog here, Ella is combing the house for food as shes obviously starved so OH got up and gave her a 2nd meal.. In the meantime Leo has decided sleeping across my chest and stomach is a fantastic plan.. He's that sprawled out he has waaaasy more then his fair share of the bed and Ella has curled up beside me... I'm not winning tonight between the lowchen and OH!

The things I do for my dogs lol!!!

I'm sure I'm not the only one lol!

Oh great Leo's snoring has kicked in lol!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - Nope!!!

I know the feeling!!! I was once stuck on the couch for 45 minutes because Charlie was sleeping across my lap and even though I was busting to go to the toilet, I didn't have the heart to wake him up.

Charlie isn't allow on the bed anymore because the 5.5kg dog takes half the bed and 2 adults and Emmy have to share the other half...

I will like to add that Charlie sticks his nose up to small size dog beds too. He only likes the XL beds. I don't think he realise that he is little.

Edited by W Sibs

Lmao! I woke up this morning to a Leo monster asleep on the pillows LOL!! I'd obviously moved once OH got up and he had repositioned himself on my pillows!! Lol so not spoilt

Oh yes loosing the couch to 2 lowchens and a Lakeland always fun lmao! That's apparently why we have couches for us to be on the floor and the dogs in comfort

smisch - That happens every single morning at our house. I get up, shower change etc, come back to the bedroom to get dressed and my JRt Maui has gone under the doona, head on my pillow, usually snuggled into my husband...

Its quite cute though...

When I come home from working night shift and it's been cold. I get home and turn the electric blanket on then go and have a shower only to get out of the shower and head off to bed to find two Siberian Huskies and one GSD puppy taking their positions on the bed but only where the elec blancket is. Do I move them NOOOOOOOO I sleep on the cold side of the bed. The things we do

Edited by kezzzza

When I come home from working night shift and it's been cold. I get home and turn the electric blanket on then go and have a shower only to get out of the shower and head off to bed to find two Siberian Huskies and one GSD puppy taking their positions on the bed but only where the elec blancket is. Do I move them NOOOOOOOO I sleep on the cold side of the bed. The things we do

That sounds like my dogs :laugh: . I tell my elkhound that he can't possibly be a northern breed!! He likes to find the warmest spot on the bed in winters and curls up there.

Glad my kids aren't the only ones who rule the house lol! Normally if you can't find Leo when he's loose inside he's usually in the bed lmao! I'll have to upload photos of him in the bed one of these days lol!

What bed? :laugh: I get the Gaza Strip down the RHS of my queensize bed if I'm lucky... and Andy even insists on putting his head on my pillow!! :rofl: The things we do...

Yep I get the same. 60 kilos of greyhound that take pillows and doona and I'm perched on the RHS holding on for grim death :laugh: As summer approaches Stan will bail and sleep on the lounge but Maddie will hang in there...after all that's when the fan comes out.

Due to the number of furry snorers I am forced to share my bed with I wear ear plugs every night!

I was recently house and dog sitting in a location far colder than where I live and I tell you I was very happy to be pinned into the bed by a border collie on one side and a lab on the other. Even though I couldn't move or turn I was warm!

What bed? :laugh: I get the Gaza Strip down the RHS of my queensize bed if I'm lucky... and Andy even insists on putting his head on my pillow!! :rofl: The things we do...

Yep I get the same. 60 kilos of greyhound that take pillows and doona and I'm perched on the RHS holding on for grim death :laugh: As summer approaches Stan will bail and sleep on the lounge but Maddie will hang in there...after all that's when the fan comes out.

Yep me too! Some nights I wake up with a westie in my back, about to go over the edge... Then the 3 am re-arrangement happens... Then we all go back to sleep until the alarm goes off... And then I get up to get Mac his pill ( 30 minutes before breakfast in a little cheese of course), and bring them all a snippet back to the bedroom as three sleepy westie heads emerge from the blankets... Not quite breakfast in bed but close enough.... I then have a shower and dress and then give them breakfast and go to work so I can support them in the style to which they've become far too accustomed... (where's rolly eyes when you need him!).... As I said before... The things we do... :)

Edited by westiemum

My OH and I live on the road in our caravan along with our Chi Bud who sleeps in the bed with us and has no trouble pushing us to the edges. For a small dog he certainly takes up a lot of room. He is currently taking up half of the lounge with me sitting on the edge but like everyone else I wouldn't have it any other way. I would be lost without him. :)

Edited by judy69

Yep me too! Some nights I wake up with a westie in my back, about to go over the edge... Then the 3 am re-arrangement happens... Then we all go back to sleep until the alarm goes off... And then I get up to get Mac his pill ( 30 minutes before breakfast in a little cheese of course), and bring them all a snippet back to the bedroom as three sleepy westie heads emerge from the blankets... Not quite breakfast in bed but close enough.... I then have a shower and dress and then give them breakfast and go to work so I can support them in the style to which they've become far too accustomed... (where's rolly eyes when you need him!).... As I said before... The things we do... :)

The rearrangement happens at 2am here! Annie starts out on top of the doona, then at 2am she gets up, has a shake, then taps me on the shoulder so I can lift up the doona so she can crawl under. This is generally when Maxie comes out from under the doona and curls up on a pillow. The other two don't even wake up...