New Title!

becks

For a normal title he had to win 3 CAC, to get that he first had to be graded excellent and champion quality from his class, and if he won the class would challenge for the CAC - which is the same as a CC

Some champ shows are 'international' shows and from these your dog can also win a CACIB and you dog needs 4 of these to be international champion.

The interesting thing about FCI shows is that if your dog is beaten in the challenge eg win the reserve CAC but the dog who beat your is already a champion, then the CAC gets passed down the line up to the highest winner graded excellent/champion quality who is not yet a champion in that country.

Yes. I've imported 2 dogs this year, my white who had a litter just after she arrived (and has now gone to retirement home as I have 2 of her pups) and my new giant who will soon be joined in the ring by more puppies who have been imported - looks like there will be more import pups then homebred dogs in the lower classes now!!

We don't tend to get foreign exhibitors in our breeds, except for Crufts, although I do know in other breeds there are some exhibitors who pop over to show here - and of course there are some from here who go over to show on the continent too - wish I lived closer to be able to do that, as I prefer the FCI show system