Lone Pup

Tempus Fugit

:laugh: I'd only just been reading the trolling thread then seen this one? How wired that the OP didn't explain further, surely he/she would know other would look and want to know what happened to a single lone puppy on the road. If that was really the case? Even if the OP has been to busy to get back in here at least a little more info in the opening post would be nice!

Ok, Arcane is correct. It was a dingo pup.

When I first saw it I thought it was lost or abandoned so I stopped my car and was going to go to it but I suddenly noticed two adult dingos, which I presumed were the pup's mom & dad standing in the grass on the left looking at my car. I was going to take a photo of them but before I could wind my car window down they took off. The pup eventually ran off into the grass also. Given that we get upset when they take our babies, I left it to reunite with its parents. I hope it stayed ok as there was a grass fire in the area.

When I first saw it I thought it was lost or abandoned so I stopped my car and was going to go to it but I suddenly noticed two adult dingos, which I presumed were the pup's mom & dad standing in the grass on the left looking at my car. I was going to take a photo of them but before I could wind my car window down they took off. The pup eventually ran off into the grass also. Given that we get upset when they take our babies, I left it to reunite with its parents. I hope it stayed ok as there was a grass fire in the area.

That's kind of offensive.

I laughed out loud :rofl:

I laughed out loud :rofl:

Same here :laugh: