Best Way To Get Dog Hair Off The Couch!

Squidgy

Damp chux cloth. Best thing I have found for getting hair off soft furniture.

Almost nothing works on short sharp hairs that stick into open weave though! (I swear my Dalmatian was worse than the Pyrs as you just couldn't get that stuff off!)

I will admt I am used to hair on everything though. My office chair at work has dog hair on it, not matter how clean I try to keep my work clothes!

Best one yet though was Stepsons new car. He bought a shiny new car, drove it to our place after he picked it up, arriving late at night (after not being at our place for over a month).

Next morning we went out to look at the pristine new beast and there was a lovely long Pyr hair sitting on the beautiful clean upholstery inside - and the dogs had not been anywhere NEAR the car yet! :rofl:

Didn't dare point it our to him .... :laugh:

I use a damp cloth for getting pug hair off my lounge, nothing dry picks up as much as damp cloths do.

As above, I barely worry about dog hair anymore - I have black dogs and dark furniture to hide the hair lol

Edited by minimax

Leather couch :thumbsup:

I concur! I changed to a leather lounge and it's so much better/easier with dogs. I use the damp cloth/rubber glove in the car.

if it's like our house..then it's their couch anyway, so please don't interfere!

Yep this is our place. I vacuum and use a rubber broom but I swear the stuff just appears!

Rubber gloves are good, rubber brooms, shoe soles for rugs/carpet and I always have a sticky roller thing for my clothes.

Next time Im getting a Poodle :laugh: