Dogue Puppy Missing

DobieMum

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a terrible ending to this story ..the poor pup, so neglected that her heart gave out ....

I do hope they find the perpetrators.

run free Orange ..play & be forever fat & happy .....

Oh jesus :( :( persephone this is sounding more horrendous than I first thought :( :( why o why. Poor innocent pup.

I really, really hope the owners don't mind me posting this, but seeing as most of us have already seen FB and others want to know, I hope it will be ok...

*WARNING - distressing*

FB says Orange was found by someone and taken to a local vet clinic. She had clearly been neglected and abused, was septic from infection, severly emaciated and covered in sores and fleas. Her owners were able to get to the vet clinic to see her but her heart failed while they were there. The police are still investigating the matter.

So very sad :cry:

What devastating news. Poor little puppy. I am sitting here feeling so sick with sorrow and rage - I can't even beging to imagine how Orange's family must feel.

Such f**king low lives. I hope with every ounce of my being that they are found, prosecuted and named and shamed.

Oh, Orange - my heart breaks for you. :cry::cry::cry:

Many thanks go out to all of you for following Orange's story and all of your support in helping us find her. I have no words for how I'm feeling at this point. My heart is broken :(

For those of you who haven't or can't see my FB updates I have posted it below. We will not let this rest until justice is served.

I am devastated as this outcome was my worst nightmare.

Run free at Rainbow bridge baby girl, no one can hurt you anymore and at Rainbow bridge you will find the peace and love you deserve

xoxoxxo

UPDATE: Orange has been found this afternoon. We had held out hopes that if she was found she would be safe and well and just in some need of a little TLC.

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to advise this was not to be the case. She was discovered in the Logan area where a person brought her into a local vet clinic in the Loganlea/Waterford area.

Poor baby Orange was in horrific condition and went into cardic arrest upon our arrival at the vet clinic. She was clearly neglected and abused, septic from infection, extreme emaciation, covered in sores and riddled with fleas. We have photos for evidence however they are far too graphic and upsetting to post.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everyone's support over the past 3 weeks, thank you to the people who came forward with information and advice sadly this was not to be a happy ending. We urge people with information or anyone who may have seen anything in the Logan/Loganlea/Waterford/Beenleigh area to still come forward and assist us with the continuing Police investigation. No dog deserves to go through what our poor baby at just 13wks has been through, please help us bring her the justice she deserves.

Kind Regards

Natasha Smith & Josh Currey

Bronzantiq Dogue De Bordeaux

:rainbowbridge: Poor Innocent little puppy, no creature deserves that.... well except the lowlife/s that did this to her!! Why couldn't they just drop her back at the vet in a box or something instead of leaving her out there alone!! So So sorry you all had to go through that :(

Justice for Orange!!! :mad :mad :mad

Run free over the bridge, Orange. Tash, my thoughts are with you, I can imagine noting more devastating than having a pup stolen and then abused.

I do hope the the insects who did this are caught and punished. I also hope the run at the vet's has been repaired.

The thing that makes me even angrier about little Orange being stolen is, why the hell did the ******** do it, if they were just going to mistreat her? What could they possibly have got out of it, maybe they realised with all the publicity they couldn't keep or sell her, so just let her loose. :mad