Dogue Puppy Missing

DobieMum

I do fear for her outcome though seeing as she's been desexed and is of no puppy farming prospects now. :(

I think desexing would work in her favour, actually. If she is healthy enough to survive, her being a desexed, 'rare' breed means that she is more likely to be on sold to a pet home than ending up in a puppy farm/BYB situation.

What I would be doing is keeping an eye on gumtree and the trading post etc., and maybe also contacting obedience/agility clubs and asking if they have a magazine/bulletin that people can advertise in asking members to keep a look out for her. Dog people are the first ones who would notice another dog around, especially one new to their area, a 'rare' breed, a puppy, and such a striking looking dog.

Wonder if it's worth putting a "wanted to buy" ad on gumtree - may lure the thieves out if they think they can make a quick easy buck selling her?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also checked here this morning hoping to see god news like Buckie had :(

I have also changed my fb profile pic to Orange's poster and had a few questions asked about it so it seems people are noticing. I'm in rural NSW so probably not that relevant to your search but it's better than nothing I suppose.

People who steal animals don't deserve the oxygen they breathe...

Keeping everything crossed that any of the shops cameras picked something up!

Edited by BlackJaq

Raz Facebook page is here HERE

Was so hoping to see good news in here today.

This might be a stupid thought but with so much publicity if these thieves are serious is it possibly they might try to send her out of the country?

Raz Facebook page is here HERE

Was so hoping to see good news in here today.

This might be a stupid thought but with so much publicity if these thieves are serious is it possibly they might try to send her out of the country?

Highly unlikely tlc. I recently moved overseas with my pup and there's a lot of paperwork to get through (plus hefty costs in getting a crate, airplane cargo costs, import export permit which need the microchip number). There's also a vet check which the Dogue puppy wouldn't clear by the sounds of it.

Tash, I can imagine the anguish you must be faced with, my heart goes out to you and I hope your pup is returned safe and sound soon. Its hard to imagine there is such scum out there that would do such a thing!