Pet Portraits

MooBoo

Hi all,

My beautiful girl Bella went to the rainbow bridge yesterday. I would like to get a drawing/painting done of her for my partner for christmas. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations? I have looked online and it is very overwhelming, if anyone has had one done and can recommend someone it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Cazzies creations

I can't link on my phone but everytime I look at her painting of my dogs (one since passed away) my heart jumps into mr throat. Just amazing work

2nd vote for Cazzies creations. A very special friend had portraits commissioned for me of Zeus & Noah by Cazzie. I know what you mean about your heart jumping Teebs. They are not just an accurate representation of how they looked, She has captured their personality in each portrait. It is uncanny, everything time I look at them I am blown away at how perfect they are.

Edited by Vickie

I had one done recently of Enya, by David Oakley at Rivid - https://www.facebook.com/RividStudio?fref=ts

David is a wonderful person, incredibly talented and inspiring - I highly recommend him :)

Here's Enya's portrait:

post-3516-0-71618600-1350899427_thumb.jpg

Lovely portrait on Enya, allerzeit.

I too can vouch for David's work. He does photography as well as painting and art work in different forum (correct word??).

He has done quite a bit of photography for us and also these paintings from his own photos.

Jag

post-27202-0-61495200-1350945024_thumb.jpg

... and this one in pencil. He took the photo of Dyzney watching sheep whilst waiting to go in a herding trial. David added the herding scene in this pencil which was done from another photo he took of her on that day.

David is an amazing artist, His work is just stunning. I plan to have more done soon.

post-27202-0-16383800-1350945339_thumb.jpg

Edited by dyzney