New Dude On The Block

Hi guys,

About time I showed off and introduced you to my new little dude!post-20601-135391782825_thumb.jpg

I used to be very active on this site a few years ago when I had my gorgeous Newfoundland, Turtle. He passed away from complications with a cruciate ligament operation 2 years ago. It broke my heart and he will always be with me.

However, a few months ago I realised I was ready for another dog in my life and had always wanted a frenchie - aside from my greatest love of the Newfie (but now Turtle is gone, I will never have another one, he was my one and only Newf).

Long story short, meet Omar. After months of waiting, he's finally here! He's 10 weeks old on the weekend and I've had him for a week. He's the biggest treat, but is cheeky as - and all I can say is thank dog I've done the puppy thing before, haha! I'm much more relaxed, patient and consistent this time around.

It's great to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to giving you updates and getting to know your little clown dogs too.

(By the way, I have moved back from the Kimberley WA to Melbourne and would love to be involved in any meet ups).

So sorry to hear about Turtle :( RIP big fella. I always worry when someone stops posting after being so active :(

Glad you have found a new love though, Omar is beautiful! :)

It's too hard to post here after losing your heart dog. After my Kenny passed, i didn't post for two years. But we all come back once we get another doggy to love.

Echo the sentiments that Omar is absolutely gorgeous, hope you have many years together.

Edited by mantis

Omar is gorgeous!! There are (attempts at) monthly get togethers at Kepala, but the last couple couldn't go ahead for various reasons. Keep checking the Meet up/Social/whatever it's called forum, because I think they'll start up in the new year!