When Not Showing...

RallyValley

Just thought I would start up a thread full of pictures showing how most show dogs REALLY live :thumbsup: I'm sure with all the controversy at the moment Dogzonline will get some extra traffic so I thought it might be nice to have an upbeat thread to showcase our beautiful dogs :)

Here is my girl and her friend having a dip in a sheep trough after spending the morning having the greatest time pointing quails, that night (after a bath) she went to a dog show.

6748126203_fd94be4037.jpg

Another of my girl playing with her friend Elli, Elli is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier that was responsibly rehomed by her breeder after her original owner's marriage break down. She now lives with my brother and is a very loved and spoiled dog.

6340259452_d526f816a2.jpg

And lastly here is my girl showing what a mud magnet she is, she just loves going out for long walks in the bush - so many puddles splash through in and smelly things to roll in!

7716169962_449f3ba38c.jpg

As you can see from these pictures my white dog loves to get dirty!!! But as long as she's happy I don't care - a bath can fix mud and dirt. :laugh:

Edited by RallyValley

OMG!!!!!

ACA will be filming the appalling conditions and slathering you all over the internet!!!

Just look at that poor cat :). Traumatised prey beastie. And as for those Zoi - Alyosha how could you p)

Meea

Ps cld those schnauzers adopt me???

Guest donatella

Some of my kids enjoying life

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_7570.jpg

IMG_7443.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

These look like pictures from a Professional shot! Sammy's a fast becoming my second favourite breed, WOW, just stunning, absolutely stunning!

I have been to your house Keshwar :scold:

I reckon there is more than a BIT of this one. Although they do sometimes roll over:

Also, note second hand mattress carefully purchased from the Salvos for the Wolfhound and a cover for the mattress made specially for him by my mum, and the bugger still wants to sleep on the floor :cry:

MIne doing a bit more of what they do best:

Threesleeping1.jpg

What our pups from last year were experts at doing - small child mobbing!!

WithLil2.jpg

Winter time, and Mud time:

meboris.jpgGirlsinmud.jpg

And my boys are broken sighthounds, because the only thing they like more than a game of fetch is a game of tug!!

Pull.jpg

Some of my kids enjoying life

These look like pictures from a Professional shot! Sammy's a fast becoming my second favourite breed, WOW, just stunning, absolutely stunning!

Thanks Donatella, those are just happy snaps! I should put up the good pics I've taken :D