Our New Years Photo Fail...

HazyWal

haha we should do a thread on 'who got trashed over christmas/Ney Year'. Stan and Maddie look as trashed as Huckleberry. Great shot, not a fail.

Edited by MarkF

It took me ages to pop all those little popper things to get the streamers and in 3 seconds he had grabbed them and then took off down the yard leaping around with his silly hat still on and me chasing him going....Staaaaaannnly!!!! My friend that took the photo couldn't get off the lounge laughing :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great Photo, both are so gorgeous.

Flashy says hi to his new friends, Mocha is still barking :laugh:

:wave: hello Flashy and Mocha from Stan and Maddie!! Mocha didn't bark all the time, he did fall asleep with his head on the table :laugh:

:wave: hello Flashy and Mocha from Stan and Maddie!! Mocha didn't bark all the time, he did fall asleep with his head on the table :laugh:

and that was only at midday his head fell to the table :laugh: Imagine what he was like at midnight New Years Eve :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: