What Did Your Dog Eat Today?

Blackdogs

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alfie had:

Egg & natural yoghurt (breakfast)

Earthborn grain free fish based kibble & tinned sardines (dinner)

Snacks:

couple of liver treats

piece of shark cartilage

Issy had as above plus:

2 pieces of kitchen roll, a pile of dirt, grass, and had a little chomp on or carried around (but not ingested) I steel toe cap boot, 1 fit flop,1 lambswool paintroller, 1 DOL Christmas card, 2 sticks/bits of wood,3 stuffies,and a tea towel.

Edited by coogie

their normal food plus, someone stole an egg from the chickens, not sure who, and all probably ate some chook poo. One or two might have sneaked some chook food as well.

Kibah had some banana, I know Puck pulled an unripe apple from the tree, it was my last pink lady :(

their normal food plus, someone stole an egg from the chickens, not sure who, and all probably ate some chook poo. One or two might have sneaked some chook food as well.

Kibah had some banana, I know Puck pulled an unripe apple from the tree, it was my last pink lady :(

:laugh: @ Puck, sorry :(

My two had their morning kibble and a chicken wing each, a couple of homemade bickies from their Santa bags at lunch then kibble and sardines for dinner. Stan looks sad, he's starving apparantly :laugh:

Stansmum, feed Stan don't let him starve!!!

Chicken, pumpkin, polaramine, fish oil tablet, yoghurt, Ham, lamb chunkers, 3 day old dug up revolting bone for 3 minutes until replaced by frozen bone, duck food, dog biscuits, Prozac, chicken pieces. Still to come "please hurry up and wee treats." Sounds lots but all cut up into treats for please behave bribery.

We ran out of bones till we can get to the butcher tomorrow so our two have had kibble today for brekkie and then some kibble w sardines for dinner. Plus a treat each, some grass, and some tidbits from our dinner.

Oh and Mosley ate his dinner so quickly he then threw it up and ate it again, Lili tried to get at it woth no luck, so vomits on the menu at our place today...yummo!

Guest Labradork

Holistic Select Large & Giant Breed Puppy, chicken wings and meaty lamb bones.

And a Blackmores kangaroo stick.

I thought this was going to be a "what toxic/stupid thing did your dog eat today" - Im going to answer accordingly :D

When I left for work, there was a bag of jellybeans (chemist ones, fk they are good..) on the table. Only about 6 or 7 left, and none of hte good colours. When I got home, said bag was on the floor, empty. At the park, Maggie's poos actually had BRIGHT GREEN segments. It was amazing, I actually had to show the poo to some people, it was that hilarious. I have no idea how she got onto the table, and it's not like I needed poo proof that it was her and not the other two who had eaten them. But still, I got my proof anyway.

Before Christmas, she somehow got on to the Christmas pudding (she is 4kg, the pudding was 1kg) which ended up in a trip to the emergency vet. (Her third one for eating something toxic. I swear I am not as negligent as this suggests, she just .. finds toxic things and eats them!)

Hah. My dogs' diets are relatively boring.

For brekky they had Eukanuba kibble with fish oil.

In between they were thrown bits of left over roast chicken and half a tub of yoghurt.

For dinner they had Hills Sensitive Wet (it was free/just out of date) with Hills T/D Dry, fish oil, Nutrigel and the older one had Synflex added.

Do you all feed left overs to our dogs? I'm a big left over feeder - I figure fruits and vegetables etc add something to the diet.

Some of these dogs have eaten better than me today!!

Mine have had:

Kibble for breakfast

A couple of treats for recalls at the park this morning

A bit of cracker with peanut butter each (from my lunch)

Some more treats for recall, and some possum poo at the park this evening

A rawhide chew strip each

And they will get some tuna in oil and my vege scraps a bit later for supper.

Oh, and I forgot, Saxon got some cheese as rewards/bribes for behaving while I clipped him this arvo.

Edited by Simply Grand

No left overs are fed to Zig - we found out the hard way he has issues with fat in his diet.. He gets a really upset tummy if he gets to much fat.

We had friends over one day and I gave the kids a scotch finger biscuit each and the little one gave hers to Zig (either that or he took it but she said she gave it to him) - he vomited it back up about 5 minutes after eating it..

Family were here for my youngest sons 21st breakfast and a couple of them gave him bacon - he was sick for a couple of days, with vomiting and a really rumbly tummy.

Ummmmm well they both had their Euk kibble, and....

Vegemite toast

Sultanas

Cheerios

Ham

Cheese

Jatz crackers

Meatballs

Yoghurt

Broccoli

Cucumber

Leftover toast crusts

Watermelon

Carrots

Various bits of scrap paper

Whatever they stole that I didn't see

I think that's it. Basically that's what happens when you use dogs to clear up after toddler meals :D :laugh:

Haven't had there tea yet and unless I pop back to the kennels for some more dry food they will have fresh air!! Oh and the too tails I forgot to give them for breakfast!!

So far they have had grasshoppers, sheep poop and alpaca food :)