Cutest Dog

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll join in the cuteness, here is my boy as a baby:

On his very first day home:

DSCN9678_zps9fe1b669.jpg

Following his big brother Cal around the garden (seeing as we're including cute butts!):

DSCN9738_zps13ec7f90.jpg

And a little older, learning from big brother how to sit up for a treat :)

DSCN9769_zps326686ec.jpg

I can't believe I only just looked at this thread! So much cuteness overload! :love:

It's so funny that you've posted all those pics of your gorgeous westies and Hailey westiemum as I was only just working on re-editing the whole shoot for you and Hailey's owners last night! :laugh:

No thread on cute dogs would be complete (in my opinion anyway :p) without a photo of Justice in his caterpillar costume and his easter costume. I've also thrown in one of him curled up in his hoodie for good measure.

8421851563_5312132121_z.jpg

8422954632_0b1ebb2123_z.jpg

8422951606_1fb9cdf1fc_z.jpg

Snook these are just fantastic!! Too cute for words! I've literally just come back from Hailey's Mum and Dads place and we were only talking about you!!! Must catch up again soon!

I can't believe I only just looked at this thread! So much cuteness overload! :love:

It's so funny that you've posted all those pics of your gorgeous westies and Hailey westiemum as I was only just working on re-editing the whole shoot for you and Hailey's owners last night! :laugh:

No thread on cute dogs would be complete (in my opinion anyway :p) without a photo of Justice in his caterpillar costume and his easter costume. I've also thrown in one of him curled up in his hoodie for good measure.

8421851563_5312132121_z.jpg

8422954632_0b1ebb2123_z.jpg

8422951606_1fb9cdf1fc_z.jpg

Snook these are just fantastic!! Too cute for words! I've literally just come back from Hailey's Mum and Dads place and we were only talking about you!!! Must catch up again soon!

Sounds good! :)

I love the look on his face in his easter ears.. :rofl:

I love this thread! I keep coming back to see more super cute dogs,they always make me smile. Snook your boy is amazing and the pic of him with the easter ears is brilliant!

I have a big soft spot for the seniors too, they are so precious.

My oldest is Rocko who turned 9 last year. I love his grey mask. Being such a big boy (67.5kg) 9 years is quite old. He is such a beautiful creature :love: :love:

P1110162_zpseda8aceb.jpg

My beloved Tammy who died last November in her 20th year! I adopted Tammy when she was 17 and it was her that opened my eyes or should I say my heart to the absolute joy of having a senior dog in the family. She was amazing right up to the day I set her free.She taught me sooooo much.

P1090853_zps877fb1ca.jpgP1060340-1.jpg

And of course my darling old Buddy who was 14 years young when his life was taken by a careless groomer just 3 weeks ago :cry: :cry: God how I miss him, just so sad.

P1110261_zps59fdb1b8.jpg