Cutest Dog

Select the photo you want to use.

At the top left of the photo, select share.

Make sure BB Code is selected (not HTML)

Mine are usually medium sized 500 x 333.

Click inside the part where the code is and this will highlight the whole code.

Use Cntrl + C and this will copy the code.

Come back to DOL and in your reply Use Cntrl + V and this will paste the link.

Your photo will be in the reply.

Thanks Staffyluv! Sent you PM

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-11746-0-83530700-1359192859_thumb.jpg

And Mita here are two beautiful seniors - my Mac now 13.5 - and the gorgeous departed Hailey with her pink 'Walkin Wheels'... gee we miss her...

Thank you so much. I asked for senior cuties.... & the Westies have put all their best paws forward to prove age doesn't dim gorgeousness. :thumbsup:

And here my puppy farm rescue. The super cute miss Lucy:

E72DEA10-8955-4327-931D-C4B8CE8A01B1-314-0000005A6FFDE04C.jpg

post-11746-0-97994900-1359191732_thumb.jpg

Amazing thread - and here's my littlest westie Andy - who had his 'gotcha' day yesterday - 4 years yesterday since he left the shocking Freedom Kennels (no idea when his real birthday is or really how old he is - maybe 6-8?). His transformation to this lovely smiley boy is amazing compared with the frightened, never been in a house, car, eaten out of a bowl little man who arrived here for rehoming on 25/01/2009 - and of course never left!

Fabulous photo taken by Snook - click to enlarge tp get the full effect of her great photo!

post-11746-0-83530700-1359192859_thumb.jpg

And Mita here are two beautiful seniors - my Mac now 13.5 - and the gorgeous departed Hailey with her pink 'Walkin Wheels'... gee we miss her...

Thank you so much. I asked for senior cuties.... & the Westies have put all their best paws forward to prove age doesn't dim gorgeousness. :thumbsup:

You're so right - and if anything they get even more cute and smoochy as they get older - if that's possible!

Sure is west. Her tail wags all the time unless she's ver scared. Even when I just say her name it wags like crazy. She still has issues but is a happy little thing who loves training, agility and walks in the botanical gardens.

Her and Andy have a similar tale - I got her almost 4 years ago and she is sixish.

Sure is west. Her tail wags all the time unless she's ver scared. Even when I just say her name it wags like crazy. She still has issues but is a happy little thing who loves training, agility and walks in the botanical gardens.

Her and Andy have a similar tale - I got her almost 4 years ago and she is sixish.

Yes Andy still has 'issues' too - he gets very very frightened in crowds and still has problems with dark-haired men. But he's soooo much better than when I got him. Love him to bits!

And just for completeness - he's my 11 year old baby girl Sarah - she has a great smile and a really waggy tail too! (And another of Snook's fabulous photos!)

post-11746-0-26845400-1359256008_thumb.jpg

Edited by westiemum