Cutest Dog

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're all gorgeous! I'm not even going to enter because my lot are all wierd looking, especially when I take photos!! And Thundercleese, as much as I love him, is an ugly doggy. But I'm okay with it, because as they say, love is blind! :laugh:

Stan's Mum, my Harley (dobe x kelpie) sleeps a bit like that a lot of the time, curled up in a tiny ball but with legs sticking out in all directions. I call it his prawn pose because he reminds me of one of those battered prawns.

Tdierikx, how do you get such great photos? Mine always move just as I click, end up with just a bum vanishing or a nose on the camera lol. Love the little black/white guy on the sofa :thumbsup:

Patience pebbles... lots of it!

Basically I just sit outside and let the little terrors finish their interest in me for cuddles or as a chew toy, then when they go off and start doing their own thing, that's when I start snapping away. Take LOTS of pics, and you usually get a few really nice ones that show off the pup in their best light.

My big plus is that I get to foster lots of puppies... and there's nothing cuter than puppies, is there?

T.

OMG that last picture T :love:

To get a photo like that takes "wranglers"... you have someone placing the pups in a line, then you start snapping as soon as they move out of frame.

3 week old pups are darned cute though, aren't they?

But as cute as they are, we see way too many of their mums abandoned in pounds while pregnant... those pups were whelped within days of their mum arriving at our rescue. We also had another preganant poundie girl at the same time who whelped 6 days after the pictured litter.

Here's our attempt to get the other litter of pups to pose in a row... lol!

22-09-2012-nswar-puppies090_zpse74e1c20.jpg

22-09-2012-nswar-puppies097_zps4ed5d5f9.jpg

22-09-2012-nswar-puppies160_zpsb47d03a3.jpg

... and here's what I have to contend with when trying to take pics of puppies...

aDSC_0083_zps21249f1a.jpg

... it's a hard job... NOT!!!

T.

Ok, not often I post photos as my computer is a geriatric, but couldn't resist sharing some of my cuties.

My gorgeous Holly as a pup. No longer with us I'm afraid :cry:

IMG_45.jpg

Fluffy Jenna cuteness :)

IMG_0414.jpg

Luka and Jenna (day Luka arrived) Blurry but cute :D

2012-05-02182401.jpg

Mmmmmmm, you taste goooood

IMG_0013.jpg

Luka's wonky ear cuteness

IMG_1092-1.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

Aw, this is the cutest thread ever! I just couldn't pick a winner :love:

But really, I think I have the 3 cutest, silliest dogs in the world living under my roof :D

5374317352_4e107b93d8.jpg

But it's Raining Outside... 3/52 by All4aBiscuit, on Flickr

4590726686_bb853647f6.jpg

Grandma or Pop Culture? ..::.:.::::18/52 by cherrylassierusty Limited Flickr Time, on Flickr

4648604645_24949ddd26.jpg

IMGP3364 by cherrylassierusty Limited Flickr Time, on Flickr