Stan Dreamed A Dream...

HazyWal

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree D Darling, the colour so suits you Stan :)

Stan is a cross dresser, who would have thunk it? :rofl:

Ha,Ha... Stan might be just coming out, but knowing our Stan, it was far to exhausting, so he had to resume his position on the lounge. giggle :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Have to agree D Darling, the colour so suits you Stan :)

Stan is a cross dresser, who would have thunk it? :rofl:

I don't think we can say that categorically, mantis. A lot of clothing today is androgynous and that looks like a singlet top to me.

We need to be careful before pigeonholing Stan.

On the other hand . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A cross dresser :eek: my Stanley is all man...well except for his missing boy bits.

To prove his manliness here he is watching the footy with me last season complete with South Sydney beanie.

As you can see Maddie's not a fan :laugh:

post-38965-0-75662300-1362450798_thumb.jpg

Edited by stans mum

A cross dresser :eek: my Stanley is all man...well except fo his missing boy bits.

To prove his manliness here he is watching the footy with me last season complete with South Sydney beanie.

:rofl: And he rocks out the flanno as well - just like a real man. All he needs now is a stubbie and perhaps a pair of footy shorts :rofl:

A cross dresser :eek: my Stanley is all man...well except fo his missing boy bits.

:rofl: And he rocks out the flanno as well - just like a real man. All he needs now is a stubbie and perhaps a pair of footy shorts :rofl:

I know!! He looks like "Robbo the Yobbo" in that pic :laugh:

T he does do zoomies but they don't last long. Mainly because Maddie is usually hiding behind the one bottlebrush tree I have in the backyard waiting to ambush him. I was just watching them in the backyard, Stan was right up the back doing a poo, Maddie was in ambush position, her little beady eyes watching,watching and then Stan starts nonchalontly trotting up the fence line, nervously glancing over at the tree then POW!! Out come the white flash and he starts running, oh no the back stairs are too far away, so he runs under the deck and around they go. After two I just yell out who wants cheese(the magic word)Maddie props and Stan's like a rat up a drainpipe up the back stairs. He's passed out on the lounge now and that'll be it until tomorrow :)

A cross dresser :eek: my Stanley is all man...well except for his missing boy bits.

Oh god, does it ever get that cold? :eek::eek: Can't remember :cry:

Stan is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm sorry he was dragged away from his couch to have coffee in January with Flash, Mocha and myself :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stan is cool!

That is a classic pic of Maddie & Stan the man all rugged up & snuggley in the lounge room.

Hilarious stans mum. There must never be a dull moment at your place. Such a lovely pair of Greys. But Stan is just a scene stealer cause he is just the biggest character :)

Edited by BC Crazy

DD this old house is bloody freezing in winter. Just google Mawsons Hut, there'll be a yellow getz parked out the front.

Ons is a DOLer that has met Stan IRL :) We met up with her and the gorgeous Flash and Mocha for a coffee when she was down here on hols. Stan was that excited to meet his new friends that he passed out under the table :laugh: Don't forget to call next time you are down this way Ons :thumbsup:

T anytime you're up the Central Coast give us a call, Stans cuddles are his specialty :)

BC Crazy I have friends at Hawks Nest that we visit regularly which I think is up your way. Might catch up one day :)

Thank you all for your kind words about my boy. He is one out of the box for sure and my Miss Maddie is my gorgeous little shadow. I am very blessed indeed :)

Ons is a DOLer that has met Stan IRL :) We met up with her and the gorgeous Flash and Mocha for a coffee when she was down here on hols. Stan was that excited to meet his new friends that he passed out under the table :laugh: Don't forget to call next time you are down this way Ons :thumbsup:

At least he passed out under the table, Mocha passed out on top of the table :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm planning to travel down to the Central Coast on the 21/22/23/24 March if you want to catch up and other Dolers :) There's a griffon show on the 23rd at Hillsborough (which also happens to be my birthday :) ) that I want to go see but I could do something later that afternoon or on the Sunday morning :)