Best Advert Ever!

Kirislin

I've never seen it before. Just wonderful.... I think it's the best ad using a dog, too. So staffy.... with that tail wagging like mad on the starting line....& the big leap over the ribbon at the end (bet into the arms of an owner. :) )

Love the gorgeous shots of the racing greys, too.

I've never seen it before. Just wonderful.... I think it's the best ad using a dog, too. So staffy.... with that tail wagging like mad on the starting line....& the big leap over the ribbon at the end (bet into the arms of an owner. :) )

I think they're whippets Mita. Just going by their size next to the staffy... :)

I think they're whippets Mita. Just going by their size next to the staffy... :)

You're right, trina... they are whippets. :) Aren't they lovely, too!

LG, I loved the push thro' to the water...' Look out, ladies.., coming thro'!' :) :)

You're right, trina... they are whippets. :) Aren't they lovely, too!

LG, I loved the push thro' to the water...' Look out, ladies.., coming thro'!' :) :)

I loved that bit too. :laugh:

My dog would have stopped suddenly at the water (it melts you/ burns/ is not to be trusted you know :eek: ). :laugh:

I was wondering if they were either baby greys, whippets or even iggies given their size next to the Stafford. Good to know I wasn't imagining things given the only pics I see of either breed are here on DOL, so my knowledge is not that great! Their legs just weren't long enough was all I really knew!

they're definitely whippets. I love the part at the start where you hear the revving engines and they've timed it to go with the staffys bark, and of course where he pushes through the whips to plough through the mud, and the end where he doesn't quite clear the ribbon. I could watch it over and over.

. I could watch it over and over.

I've watched it over and over on the excuse of showing it to my little dog Annie.

'See what a little fat dog with short legs can do when he really, really tries.'