Labrador Rescue Nsw

Can anyone help with a contact for someone doing Labrador rescue in NSW. I know of an old boy of 11yo and his 7yo female companion who are needing urgent rescue assistance.

Edited by gillbear

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine has 2 old Labs that look very much like Nelson... most of the lumps and bumps are lipomas or fibromas, and not life threatening... the weight on the other hand...

I keep telling my friend to feed her Labs to the weight they SHOULD be, not what they are currently at... *sigh*

T.

Fat smiley boy is now on LabraDOG's FB page (sorry dunno how to link). He's a cutie!

isnt he gorgeous!!! I will enjoy following his journey to rediscover his life and his waistline. :thumbsup:

It was wonderful to see the lovely Amanda today and add another rescue to the list of those working with the somersby shelter for the benefit of the animals. One little brick at a time and we are building a stronger rspca/rescue relationship.

Fat smiley boy is now on LabraDOG's FB page (sorry dunno how to link). He's a cutie!

isnt he gorgeous!!! I will enjoy following his journey to rediscover his life and his waistline. :thumbsup:

It was wonderful to see the lovely Amanda today and add another rescue to the list of those working with the somersby shelter for the benefit of the animals. One little brick at a time and we are building a stronger rspca/rescue relationship.

Amanda is awesome! :D

• 2 months later...

I really hate to be posting here again :mad These poor girls are looking for rescue assist, they are currently at Somersby RSPCA.

Sherry 7yo and Abby 5yo. I have contacted Lab rescue and Labradog, I know Labradog is superfull though after taking on alot of difficult rescues lately though. :(

Sherry

10256996274_c36e098656.jpg10199456715_00cb4479e4.jpg

Abby

10199397824_2c6bd2b907.jpg