Dogs Eating Things They Shouldn't

moosepup

Mosley is our chewer....

He ate over 100 glucosamine capsules one time and vomited them up all over the house.

Then brought a dead, maggot riddled blue tongue tail into the house and proceeded to munch it on the rug.

One day he found a dead baby bird that had fallen out of its nest, I walked out and he was chewing away on it :vomit:

I could go on.... He's feral really.

He's eaten all kinds of things, I've listed them before, he's ridiculous.

Elsie eats yucky dead stuff, and poo, quite regularly. It doesn't bother me too much. What annoys me is the grass munching!! She doesn't do it at home (the grass here is not up to standard) but one of the parks we go to has delicious grass, and so does agility... HATE HATE HATE "helping" with those poops, she always tries to do it on the busiest street possible at rush hour traffic time... You know with everyone sitting there waiting for lights to change... oh the horror.......

Lucky Penny! Looks like the most awesome doggie treat ever... *barf*

T.

she looks pretty pleased with herself doesn't she. She found it at the park and paraded around with it for quite a while before eating it.

Sorta doesn't make me feel so bad about my pups eating all manner of things they shouldn't. I'll have to stop watching all those vet programms, you know the ones with the ops for dogs that have a blockage from eating their collar, large bone fragment etc.....