Anyone Here From Marrickville Can Answer What Breed It Is?

Katdogs

Okay, I'm leaving now. I'll update when I get there - regardless of my findings!

Can't believe I'm going out in search of a dog on a rooftop. Only on DOL...

... with your ladder sticking out of the car window, too. I still insist this dog gets a pat. We are dog lovers on DOL.

Funny if the police pull you over & you have to explain. 'Going to search for a dog on a rooftop, take its pic, & climb up & give it a pat.'

Edited by mita

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is investigator minimax reporting in from marrickville. No sightings so far of dogs on rooftops.

Maybe stick your head out the car window... & bark loudly?

Katdogs did say it was attracted by passing dogs.

This is investigator minimax reporting in from marrickville. No sightings so far of dogs on rooftops.

Lol I was walking up and down the street. And barking in public is one low I refuse to stoop to (sober, at least).

I've got some photos, I'll put them up when I get back to the office.

Excuse the photobomb from weirdo guy, but Katdogs is there where he lives?

20130813_114608_zps13bb0f11.jpg

Couldn't find a dog, but I did find a few random other things on rooftops:

20130813_114234_zps694a6c24.jpg

Then I made the mistake of thinking I'd grab some lunch before I went to do what I actually was in Marrickville for (yes, I had a legit reason for being there, not just dog hunting :laugh: ).

20130813_114110_zpsbac37f9a.jpg

Lol I was walking up and down the street. And barking in public is one low I refuse to stoop to (sober, at least).

I've got some photos, I'll put them up when I get back to the office.

Oh dear Minimax, if only you'd shown some real commitment to the job an actually went up and down the street barking to get the dog's attention tsk tsk

:)

Not next Saturday but almost any other I'd love to lead a dog-spotting coffee and baked goods tour through Marrickville! Henson Park and Marrickville Park both have a lot of dogs of all shapes and sizes and I think Sammy has introduced himself to all of them.

If mm can't get photographic evidence, I'd be happy to accompany you on a weekend dog-spotting expedition. I'm totally intrigued now :)

Excellent work Minimax!

That does look like the right place because I now remember walking up Illawarra Road from the east and seeing the dog on that balcony the next level down from the roof. I hope your stomach forgives you eating the burgrer.

MadWoofter you're on! Apart from a rolly Staffy called Happy, Sammy's latest new friend is a young Wolfie X that you would adore almost as much as a Strawberry Fields Patisserie toblerone mousse!

Excellent work Minimax!

That does look like the right place because I now remember walking up Illawarra Road from the east and seeing the dog on that balcony the next level down from the roof. I hope your stomach forgives you eating the burgrer.

MadWoofter you're on! Apart from a rolly Staffy called Happy, Sammy's latest new friend is a young Wolfie X that you would adore almost as much as a Strawberry Fields Patisserie toblerone mousse!

lol no burgrer for me. Not much at all for a vegetarian in Marrickville!

This is so funny. :laugh:

I know (of) that dog. It's owned by a friend of a friend & (according to my friend) is a Kangal. He lives with a little black cocker as a bestie. :)

I havent seen the owner for ages, but she's a FB friend & has posted heaps of photos of him. He is stunning & HUGE!!!

I know (of) that dog. It's owned by a friend of a friend & (according to my friend) is a Kangal. He lives with a little black cocker as a bestie. :)

I havent seen the owner for ages, but she's a FB friend & has posted heaps of photos of him. He is stunning & HUGE!!!

Let her know she had DOL stalking her house looking for him :rofl:

:thumbsup: