Clean Run

sheena

Sorry to be an enabler :D But Clean Run have 20 pages of free shipping ATM. Unfortunately a lot are treats which we can't bring through customs, but there is also a LOT of DVD's & tug toys, harnesses etc.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: OSo - you just couldn't help yourself, could you :) .

Some good stuff there - and even with the lower dollar, with free shipping it's still good value. Nice price on the Rapid Rewards treat pouch.

Had to laugh to see Kangaroo treats in there - wonder if they'd be allowed in :rofl:

ETF typo

and to ask - presumably those bunny fur things can get in OK, as I've bought them in Oz. Anyone had any trouble with them coming through?

Edited by Tassie

So many treats that we don't get here! Also I'm deciding on whether or not we need more tugs and what sort this time.. I like the idea of the braided fleece ones but which size and rabbit or sheep? Anyone used either, Sheena are your dogs big tuggers?

Edited by Daisy.Tea

I have been waiting for MOOOOONTHS for the Biggie's Bungee Bunny Pouch Toy to come on free shipping. Last week I got tired of waiting so bought it. Of course NOW it's on free shipping - I just knew that would happen!!!! I bet it wouldn't be there if I hadn't just bought it :p Lucky I shared shipping with someone and it only ended up costing me $4 extra, BUT STILL!!!! Hmph! laugh.gif

So many treats that we don't get here! Also I'm deciding on whether or not we need more tugs and what sort this time.. I like the idea of the braided fleece ones but which size and rabbit or sheep? Anyone used either, Sheena are your dogs big tuggers?

One of them is a BIG tugger & the CR tug toys last well as long as he is not allowed free access to them as he will chew them up. I like the ones that are on a bunji (sp?)

If I order something which I think "might" get held up with customs, I just order it separately :)

Does anyone have the comfortflex collars? I have been eyeing them off for a while and am still undecided but I need to get Cinna out of a puppy collar at some stage.

Piper, I've got the Comfort flex collars for my guys & they are great...so comfortable. I also have/had two of the harnesses, till one got chewed up when I wasn't looking :mad

Another great thing they have there is the plaited lead with the bunji cord. It is really strong & great if you have a dog which may suddenly decide to lunge at a rabbit or something & pull your shoulder out of it's socket.

Does anyone have the comfortflex collars? I have been eyeing them off for a while and am still undecided but I need to get Cinna out of a puppy collar at some stage.

I have one for Em - just for in the back of the car if I have the rear door open (on a short lead so she can't hurt herself). It's exactly as it looks if that makes sense - quite wide, padded and slips easily over the head. I use a limited slip lead on Em usually. Quality product - typical Clean Run!