Ok So.............i Lied.

Kirislin

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A suggestion for a name - "delizia" meaning sweet/delight in italian

That's lovely IM.

Congrats Kirislin, I have been following the other thread and thought you maaaaaybe getting one :D

It's certainly an appropriate name for her.

Now back on topic the rest of you. :scold:

Thanks everyone, she's pretty adorable, actually all 3 are. I'm seeing them again tomorrow, that will be 5 weeks to the day since they were born and she will be almost the same age as her mother was when I first saw her. I'd love to be able to get similar looking photos of them at the same age.

Thanks everyone, she's pretty adorable, actually all 3 are. I'm seeing them again tomorrow, that will be 5 weeks to the day since they were born and she will be almost the same age as her mother was when I first saw her. I'd love to be able to get similar looking photos of them at the same age.

So did you get photos today?

I'll tell the breeder, his Mum doesn't like the name Fame :laugh: so I'm still on the lookout for a name that will please EVERYONE.

In my usual shy and backward manner, I have to say that that is rubbish :laugh: :laugh: . Sorry, K. I believe there is only one person you need to please and that is you. :) :)

Hi Kirislin,

Hope you had a lovely visit with your little darling smile.gif and her gorgeous brothers.

Don't know if these suggestions appeal, but here are some girls names I found, in deference to our Iggie's Egyptian origins, ( my little Tari is "Nefertari - the most beautiful )

Kanika ( - means black,) Nailah. ( successful.) Sagira. (little one,). Mandisa. (sweet,) Zalika. (well born.) Zahra. (flower), Aziza. (precious). Lotus. ( lotus flower,). Dalila. (gentle,). Jamila. ( beauty,)

You did ask, hope I haven't overdone it biggrin.gif

By the way, I like Fame biggrin.gif

Apologies, it won't set it out clearly the way I want icon_smile_mad.gif