Ok So.............i Lied.

Kirislin

Gorgeous pics, love the shirt too, "Twiggy" looks so cute wearing it. Is the exclamation mark a thing with iggys when they are allerted to something ? Love the pic with the chook. Wait until she starts munching on the horse poo. She will have the most photographed bum ever.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on resisting the urge to smuggle her into your bed, I'm sure the whippies appreciated it though, they will now know that this little girl is not going to usurp their position in your heart.

She is just the cutest little thing, so precious, she will not take long to have the boys wrapped around her tiny paws....

Look forward to more photos.

She's just darling :love: I am SO not showing Mr TSD....he loves whippets so I reckon he'd fall for a pup like that in an instant!

She looks so fragile and delicate! Definitely watch those chookies....they are up to something!!!

you should drag him along to our whippet fun day, you're not far away, we're having one next Sunday, but Neko (my puppy) wont be there. She's not fully vaccinated so I've decided to let her spend the night back with Marcus and her brother Sparkey.

She's just darling :love: I am SO not showing Mr TSD....he loves whippets so I reckon he'd fall for a pup like that in an instant!

She looks so fragile and delicate! Definitely watch those chookies....they are up to something!!!

you should drag him along to our whippet fun day, you're not far away, we're having one next Sunday, but Neko (my puppy) wont be there. She's not fully vaccinated so I've decided to let her spend the night back with Marcus and her brother Sparkey.

I showed Mr TSD the puppy pic and he immediately identified it as an Iggy :eek: When I expressed surprise he said "oh no they're very different to whippets. Fantastic breeds both of them."

He has expressed an interest in the fun day, Kirislin - I might be away though and I'm worried he'll bring several home :laugh:

DD, Mr TSD reckons he could learn to multi-task :D

First night cries are heartbreaking, aren't they? Well done for not succumbing...

I have found that pups tend to settle better if they are in a crate in my bedroom - positioned so they can see me on the bed. I also put a teddy bear of a slightly larger size to the pup in their bed for them to snuggle up to like a litter mate.

I love the little jacket - gorgeous!

T.

Well 2nd night couldn't have been more different. I put her in and she went straight to sleep, or was at least completely silent. Didn't hear a peep all night, didnt even get her up for a toilet break. This morning I unzipped the door and she still didn't stir. It was only when I put my hand in to make sure she was still alive did I feel her little tail wagging. She was all toasty warm and comfy.

Like a typical Italian Greyhound she hates getting her feet wet and was horrified this morning when I carried her outside onto the wet grass.

The boys are showing the very slightest hint of play with her but it only lasts a second or so and usually ends by them doing a loud bark and frightening her. I suspect she thinks she's moved into an old peoples home.

Aww she is sounding like she is settling in well!

Give the others time, they will come round. We were really worried about Patch (given the size difference and that he can be a grumpy old man) but they played pretty sensibly. He would lie down and play face biteys and wrestle gently that way with Oscar.