Female Poodle Or Poodle Cross Aged 4 Yrs

I've been contacted by someone hoping to find a non-shedding dog, must be female, no older than 5 yrs old and housetrained.

home is with a semi-retired older person with a courtyard, doggie door and the dog will sleep on their bed.

Person is keen to find a dog asap as they have been searching for a few months with no luck (I think they've been looking in the wrong places possibly!).

There is a family member with allergies so a Poodle type would be best probably, i have recommended that this family member also comes to look at any potential dog as they will also be taking care of the dog when needed.

The dog would have to be OK on their own for a few hours on some days when the owner would be at work.

No pound dogs please unless we know that they are housetrained. If you know of a suitable dog, please send me a pm. I will also be looking on Petrescue of course.

not suitable for this person as she isnt yet toilet trained but I picked up a new private foster on wednesday who will be looking for a new home in a couple of weeks.

2yo female apricot mini poodle x cavalier. raised with children,dogs, cats and chickens. Lovely nature but needs leash and house training.

Edited by gillbear

Here is Daisy poodle x - she is around 5 years.

Her file is at the kennels so I can check tomorrow exact age etc.

In the pics below Daisy is covered in grass - she had been groomed and then she rolled in dry grass :-)

xx LP xx

post-5341-0-48961600-1380197748_thumb.jpg

post-5341-0-37342500-1380197778_thumb.jpg

Daisy is gorgeous :love:

Daisy was in the comp you came to T and she did well - unlike the recent wriggle bum lol.

I have taken Daisy home with me many times and she does her toileting outside with my pack.

She plays with my pack well and was crated at night, like my own dogs.

Prior to surrender she was an indoor and much loved family dog, given up due to family issues.

Daisy was born in January 2006 and was purchased from a PP type pet shop.

There is some discrepancy re her birthdate on CAR and the original PP paperwork - is the birthdate 2006 or later?

I am still working on this!

All her vet work was done prior to surrender and has been verified. She is NSW lifetime registered too.

Dogmad you are welcome to ring me - would be lovely to catch up with you too.

xx LP xx

Daisy was in the comp you came to T and she did well - unlike the recent wriggle bum lol.

I have taken Daisy home with me many times and she does her toileting outside with my pack.

She plays with my pack well and was crated at night, like my own dogs.

Prior to surrender she was an indoor and much loved family dog, given up due to family issues.

Daisy was born in January 2006 and was purchased from a PP type pet shop.

There is some discrepancy re her birthdate on CAR and the original PP paperwork - is the birthdate 2006 or later?

I am still working on this!

All her vet work was done prior to surrender and has been verified. She is NSW lifetime registered too.

Dogmad you are welcome to ring me - would be lovely to catch up with you too.

xx LP xx

Thanks LP - i might have to snaffle her for myself ha ha!! I actually referred another potential adopter with a poodle to you as the lady i have that was interested is having to delay taking a dog until end of Oct.

I will call you when i'm back in Sydney! :)

xx

Miss Daisy is no longer a rescue dog and her status is now a 'boarder'.

This little lady sure turned the charm on for her new mummy.

She showed how she could sit and shake paws and then did a wonderful display of rolling in the leaves.

Of course when she was covered in debris she then wanted her new mummy's attention.

Thank you Dogmad as this home is perfect for a wayward poodle girl :thumbsup:

Her new mummy is going to Fiji for a holiday and will collect Daisy when she comes back home.

xx LP xx