Where Does Your Dog Sleep?

airlock

both my boys sleep in bed with us unless its adult time then they sleep in the spare room for a while :) my boys are hairless so they are usually under the covers too lol.. sometimes its annoying as the pup has a habit of ending up with his head under my leg (very unconfortable)

the boys have several crates too but they are for when we go away :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine sleep in their crates - the kelpie is in a soft crate in the walk in robe where it is nice and dark and enclosed for her and the hound is in a wire crate by the window - covered with a lovely purple satin sheet. They both race for the bedroom door and wait somewhat patiently to be told to go to bed as soon as they see me make a move towards to pantry to get their treats. Once they are in bed they snuggle down and usually not a sound is heard form them all night (except maybe a bit of nylabone chewing from the hound - and snoring *L*)

On my bed

7299300548_1f6c7297d5.jpg

IMG_0247 by jamoore photos, on Flickr

Aww Ziggy looks comfy :D

OT I really love your bedspread ... Where did you get it from? I have been looking at getting one but the ones I have seen are quite boring, I love the patchwork style.

Copper Art! Mine was maybe $49? But I've had it for a couple of years. I also have it in a beige colour and they are quite good as summer quilts because they are cotton and light weight.

Jarrah sleeps on a bed next to my side of the bed. Although quite often in summer he goes & plonks himself next to the door (I think there is usually a breeze coming through under the door). Jonty sleeps in a crate in the family room, Whisper sleeps in Jarrah's crate in the dining room (because she barks all bloody night if she gets left out :swear: ).

Ebony sleeps outside, usually on her bed by the back door.

I love reading, seeing the photos of all the dogs that get to snuggle up with their owners in bed, lots of spoilt dogs out there!!

That would make sleep ins sooo much sweeter, but I just have always thought that I couldnt handle the drooling the snoring the farting the bed sprawling if I shared my bed.

( i do shift work, so I do love my bed time)

I know I am missing out, but he sleeps in his bed, right beside my bed and I love falling asleep listening to his snoring, and I do sometimes wake up with him staring at me or with his head resting on my pillow.

On my bed :)

They are spoilt ;)

If its hot though, sometimes they choose to lie on the floor.

Edit: to attach picture

Lol cute, that's how Nacho sleeps in his crate. He looks like a little kid that's kicked the covers off. :laugh:

NachoCrate_zpsea719d89.jpg

Edited by moosepup

did I forget to mention my boys also have Pj's to sleep in, seriously krusty my oldest is curled up in the blankets with his leopard print 4 legged pj's on right now :) lol they had a big day tearing around at the farm yesterday.

Lol cute, that's how Nacho sleeps in his crate. He looks like a little kid that's kicked the covers off. :laugh:

So Cute!

I love it when they sleep like that :)

I took this pic yesterday morning when I got out of bed

post-10531-0-55441000-1384293922_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrsD

Ours all start the night in various beds in the hallway or the spare room. Oscar sneaks into our room after we are asleep and gets in under the doona, usually curled up behind my knees.

After that the other 2 have a race to curl up in his bed as it is closest to our room - it is also the smallest bed but they both love it. Lilly will sometimes try to sneak in early in the morning but she is allowed up after breakfast for cuddles.

Yep, 3 bed sleepers here too, they manage to arrange themselves around me all on one side of my queen bed so somehow I can't move from my edge but half the bed is still empty... Totally spoilt dogs, nothing to do with the fact that I like having them there even though the younger (bigger) two would be quite happy sleeping elsewhere :o

When I go to bed he is in a crate in my room, if its particularly hot and he settles quick, I let him lay on my floor. ONCE he was allowed on my bed next to the open window, he moved around too much so got kicked off.

Before my bed time he sleeps anywhere he wants... outside if it's hot, or on the tiles, the doormat is a favourite, the couch, my bed. As the following photos show, on top of my housemate or me laugh.gif (She's under the paisley, I'm under the blue blanket). He makes a great heater!

IMG_1287_zpsbc12f759.jpg

IMG_1289_zps0a41b77c.jpg