Where Does Your Dog Sleep?

airlock

As a pup Jager slept in his crate next to the bed. Once he was trusted with toilet training he had run of the house and can sleep where ever he likes. 100% of the time it is on our bed, between my knees. One leg has to be straight and other bent so that he can curl up between my knees and rest his head on the bent knee.

That's exactly how Boston sleeps! I couldn't figure how to described it so I said between my legs, but he snuggles in behind my knee and rests his head on my leg, pinning me so I can't move :laugh:

If Jages stays up with my OH and comes to bed and I am sleeping differently he will stomp back and forth across the bed until i move into the right position. Generally i dont even wake up and just roll into it now.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have that bedspread too (although someone has chewed a hole in it) and I can see the shop it came from but can't see the blinking name! It has a swirly brown font and they sell cheap homewares at ridiculous prices and used to be well known for their fake brass household accessories like fake brass and leadlight lamps. Nope, name still not coming to me!

I have that bedspread too (although someone has chewed a hole in it) and I can see the shop it came from but can't see the blinking name! It has a swirly brown font and they sell cheap homewares at ridiculous prices and used to be well known for their fake brass household accessories like fake brass and leadlight lamps. Nope, name still not coming to me!

Is it Homeart - Used to be called Copperart?

On my bed

7299300548_1f6c7297d5.jpg

IMG_0247 by jamoore photos, on Flickr

Aww Ziggy looks comfy :D

OT I really love your bedspread ... Where did you get it from? I have been looking at getting one but the ones I have seen are quite boring, I love the patchwork style.

Zig is always comfy - never mind anyone else..

I think this one was from the furniture store 1825 - they have an online store as well that you can get their stuff through.. I can't remember how much it was.

I have 4 of them, the others are proper American quilts - they even have the funny sized pillow cases (that don't fit our pillows properly)..

I just adore patchwork quilts and am always amazed at the work and craftman/womanship that goes into them.

Guest hankodie

Both of them sleep in their crates, in our bedroom. They love it in their crates. Every night OH yells "bed time!" and they rush outside to do business and then rush back inside, dying to get into their crates. Might have something to do with the treats we leave in them every night :D spoiled doggies.

Loving all the photos :)

One in the bedroom, three in the rompus room in their crates. I have tried to let them sleep where they want but they end up playing chase or play fighting about 5am which is way too early. If I lived alone they would all be inside on my bed (not sure where I would sleep though) :laugh:

Mischa will sleep on my bed if the mood strikes her, but generally she sleeps curled up on my clothes or in the dog bed under my desk. Carl has slept on my bed since the day I adopted him :laugh: Jag when he sleeps in my room is on the bed as well, down by my feet, because Carl hogs the pillows.

All in our bedroom. They have their own beds. However, Paige prefers her bed beside me within reach. She will occasionally steal Brandis which is bigger leaving Boo squashed into the smaller bed. She will only sleep on our bed if she's sick, I'm sick or she's scared although some mornings and evenings I get a snuggle. Brandi would like to sleep on the bed with us and sometimes snuggles in with us. She has learned how to sneak onto the bed after some false starts early on. She used to leap on from DHs side but would frequently land on his groin. He would wake up with a crippling pain and Brandi would whip round behind him and snuggle into his pillow, causing more swearing. We've now trained her to hop up from the bottom of the bed. Hermon had sleep startle when he arrived and some space aggression so he isn't encouraged onto the bed. That said he does sneak on. Sadly, at 38kg he doesn't really sneak anywhere but shakes the bed as he climbs on then wiggles up the bed between us. While Brandi can commando crawl up between us so we don't notice, Hermon flops back and forth like a landed fish, with legs and head going everywhere.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Mine sleep on the bed. They each have a thick chenille cotton bath mat for their spot on the bed. I find this works well in reducing the washing and reminding them that I need some room too!

This pic shows the sort of mats they sleep on, I find them good because they tend to stay in place too.

post-14871-0-14229900-1384252795_thumb.jpg

Nope, not a cheap shop at all.. I think from memory, that quilt was about $300+

They sell really beautiful furniture and homewares.