Before And After Shots

Some may remember this boy from West Wyalong from last week, well, here are the before and after shots of him. I was trying to put these pics in order but DOL seems to put them up according to the size of the pics which ia annoying, have tried and listed them in order but not happening damn annoying actually.

Maree

CPR

post-3265-0-75077500-1384410043_thumb.jpg

post-3265-0-84624500-1384410059_thumb.jpg

post-3265-0-66676400-1384410072_thumb.jpg

post-3265-0-95831400-1384410085_thumb.jpg

post-3265-0-60349200-1384410303_thumb.jpg

Edited by keetamouse

:mad:mad People who allow dogs to get into that sort of condition should be prosecuted for cruelty the same as they would be for deliberately starving or beating a dog (if found of course :( ). He would have been in pain, not just uncomfortable.

Thank goodness he is with you now, Keetamouse.

Edited by Danny's Darling

And not only does he have a skin issue but most dogs in this condition have ear problems as well as in his case, he lived in a crate for most of his life, belonged to a family where the 2 sons are in goal and the wife has an AVO out on the husband, great home, despite putting up with this for 9 years he is the kindest boy and just loves people.

Maree

CPR

Oh yes I remember seeing him. Poor boy was in a dreadful,neglected mess :( WOW !! He looks wonderful &

So much more happy & confortable. Lucky boy & thanks for sharing :) hearing stories like this makes my day. You have made his day as well. He will make someone a wonderful friend :)