52/2014

gapvic

GAP I love it! Does your sister love it? I would :D

I need to do some catching up...

I'm not sure.... she's pretty fussy. There were others that were possibly nicer, but I love that one because she is laughing, and it makes me smile when I look at it. We had such fun! She is far braver than I and was quite happy to de-robe lol.

I've been wondering where you'd got to and hoping you'd catch up when you had a chance :)

Edited by gapvic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20/52

14240854755_fb56bd77bd_b.jpgIMG_0386.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

I love this shot, the slow shutter creates a very cool yet ominous tone

And gapvic the shot of your sister is beautiful, while they don't always show us in the best light, natural expressions like laughing in photos definitely adds a little something to the picture. My MIL prefers photos from our wedding where we're laughing or pulling faces, although I don't imagine I'll be creating prints of them anytime soon :p

Gawd I hate posting after Huga, I hate posting after anyone really :laugh:

Anyhoo 21/52

Here ducky ducky...yummy ducky...

I love this! Shame the duckies weren't just a little bit closer.... but then you may have ended up in with them :eek:

teekay, your portrait is gorgeous, & huga, week 20 is my favourite of your recent shots :thumbsup:

Gawd I hate posting after Huga, I hate posting after anyone really :laugh:

Anyhoo 21/52

Here ducky ducky...yummy ducky...

I love this! Shame the duckies weren't just a little bit closer.... but then you may have ended up in with them :eek:

teekay, your portrait is gorgeous, & huga, week 20 is my favourite of your recent shots :thumbsup:

Thanks trifecta, I don't own a camera or an iPhone, my phone is just a cheapy Huawei but I think it still takes good photos it's the operater that's a bit dodgy :laugh: The ducks wouldn't come any closer because of the "beady eyed assassin" :o I had a better shot with both the dogs but Stan was doing a wee *sigh*

Great shots CC, I love the flying superman dog :D

My Week 22/52 - What golf balls

Week22_zpsc2a99ff9.jpg

Collie used to have such pretty eyes before the PRA got to him :(

Edited by Leah82

Love Oscar, Gapvic and that chair is gorgeous :love:

Looked up this evening and noticed the sunset was looking pretty awesome. Mad dash to get to the lake near us and got this one. Would have liked more time to compose (the picture and myself :D ) but happy with the result :)

22/52

14295290776_b7b1f898b3_b.jpgIMG_0004.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

Edited by teekay