2014 Brags Thread

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well back from Whyalla a weekend of agility. Great weather great people had a blast. Thanks to Whyalla crew for all there hard work in organizing agility, obedience and rally. Thanks also to the judges great courses and the stewards keeping the rings going. Gabby was great over the weekend brains came to Whyalla. We had 15 runs over the two days and we passed 12 out of 15. Good girl Gabby 2x1st ADM, 2x1st 1x2nd,1x4thJDM, 2x1st ADO 3x1st JDO 1x1st GDM What a good girl

After what feels like an eternity, Milliemoo FINALLLY got her last excellent agility pass for her ADX title! WOOHOOOOO!!! :cheer:

Pippa the little Ninja also got her first pass in Masters Jumping today, with a 2nd place :)

1402837692[/url]' post='6504069']

After what feels like an eternity, Milliemoo FINALLLY got her last excellent agility pass for her ADX title! WOOHOOOOO!!! :cheer:

Pippa the little Ninja also got her first pass in Masters Jumping today, with a 2nd place :)

Go Millie! And yippee Pippa!!! OK I am a tad biased!

Well done RS!

Jovi and I had what possibly would be our last agility trial for the year (puppies are on the card for her!) and she not only got one but two master agility passes and placed 11th both times, first in her height. Considering the amount of dogs entered (about 60 I think) and severe lack of training, she did amazing!

I only entered her in agility runs and she was firing in all her runs, even the last run of the day she was going so quick and I lost alot of time with poor/slow handling because she was being a loon!

But I got to see what she is really capable of and she and I had tonnes of fun and that's all that mattered!

Edited by Sayreovi

I don't trial often to have a brag but we had the first herding trial of the year in SA on the weekend. I had Jazz in Intermediate A sheep and Advanced A Duck and her daughter Aretha in Started A Sheep. Aretha is coowned with the owner of the sire and another friend. She doesn't live with me and I have only handled her about half a dozen times.

I was incredibly proud to complete Aretha's Started title on Saturday complete with High In Trial. She has gained 3 passes in style - 2 passes at the Border Collie Nationals earlier this year with Runner Up High in Trial there and finishing it off beating her Mum for High in Trial. My first home bred titled dog is a special feeling :)

Jazz did not want to be out done - she worked really hard to get a good intermediate sheep pass and Runner Up High in Trial (just 2 points between the girls). On Sunday we returned for a go at ducks and to see if we could finish off our advanced title. In spite of some mucky handling and a little bit of selective deafness, she passed and was again Runner Up ugh In Trial with the judge saying at presentations that it was my handling that cost us High in Trial - no surprise there, I got myself totally confused!!

So Jazz is now Ulara All that Jazz HSAs HXAd and Aretha is Ildanach All Due Respect HSAs.

:thumbsup::cheer::cheer::cheer:

What a good weekend for you and the girls, piper! Must have been very satisfying - especially with Aretha when she doesn't live with you. I'd love to be able to do some sheep stuff with Rory - but realistically - no time - one day maybe when I can get to sheep more often.

We don't get to sheep very often at all - this year Aretha has had 1 training session before the nationals, 2 runs at the Nationals, 1 "mock trial" type run through a few weeks ago and 1 run on the weekend. Her trial runs have been 4mins or less so not much time at all. Jazz has only had 1 additional training session otherwise the same as Aretha. The fact she has managed advanced on ducks is a miracle - if we get 1 training session a year on them we are doing well.

Well here is my brag from today from Gabby and Islay

Back from our second day at Gepps Cross Obedience Trial. Might have to do more classes me thinks lol. Gabby was a very very good girl. Had her in her first udx class since my trial and she was so so good and passed with 194 and first place Woohoo. Than off to Open and came out with another first place and 195 points and than off to UD with another first place on 194. Talk about being on a roll. What a good girl she is now tucked up and is sound asleep. My little part time border collie Islay got her final leg in CCD and got 98 and first place. Now off to CD land. What can I say about Inka same judge as last week and yep once again did a 360 on the stand for exam when the judge said return to your dog. Inka competed yesterday with a different judge and didnt do it had the same judge last week and did it than.

A totally awesome weekend for Kenz. Yesterday we were up at the crack of dawn and she managed to pass her Track 2 with a Good rating. Today we went out and worked some sheep and she did a reasonable job with that as well. The best part is after two days of normal dog activities she seems to have pulled up fine. :thumbsup: