2014 Brags Thread

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have another little brag, it is really a very little brag, but I really pleased as it appears we have got our stand in motion down :thumbsup: I think it looks pretty cool when it comes together, so I am going to take this as a brag and run with it!

Little video - I need to work on my handling, but pretty happy with the positions in motion;

Very impressive Husky. She certainly is a very focused girl. Great work :thumbsup:

I would love to be able to play like that with my guys :laugh:

Thanks BC! It is exceptionally hard work in some ways handling a dog like her and a very big learning curve for me, but wow the pay off is huge, she gives so much back! I am really happy with how she is looking at the moment, hoping we might hit the trial ring this year, we'll see how we go as she has a litter planned so will likely have some time off.

Edited by huski

I am on here. Still on cloud 9.

Sad news I lost my heart dog Xena last wednesday. She was 15.5 years old. She had done so much for the coolie world. Xena got her OC and her AgCh title got the Australian record for the fastest 60 weavers. Xena was a very successful girl in both obedience and agility. She also got her UDX title being the first in SA. Well on Sunday my other coolie Gabby got her Grand Champion being the first in SA to get that title, at the tender age of 6. The celebrating is still going lol So it has been a bit of an emotional week for me and my proudest moment. Good girlie Gabby love ya. Miss you Xena my heart dog love ya. Oh cant forget Inka love ya too lol

champagne.gifcheers.gif

I can understand the emotional week Xena98 but wow huge congratulations on your Gr OB Title. I know how hard that is to obtain. I know the ups and the downs and the retrains you have to do.

Well done mate clap.gif

Jovi and I got our very first Masters pass ever, got it in agility :D

Pretty thrilled with her, the only time she has really seen agility things are at a few trials over the past year so to pass a masters course and nearly go clear in 2 others (1 knicked the broad and the other 2sec over time) proves to me how amazing my little feral really is, she is truly a once in a lifetime girl and has been the first of many things for me :D

What a weekend my girls have had, well Gabby did lol. We had our Southern Districts Agility trial, and with a stuffed up back we didnt do a bad job at all. AM trial Gabby got a 3rd in ADM and a 2nd in ADO and the jumping side well what can I say, taking out a jump in one class and ignoring a command in the other. PM trial was much better with a 1st place in ADO, JDM and ADM and a 3rd in JDO.

Today we were in Gawler doing Rally. First time doing RAE. More courses to remember, and I did a pretty good job in that. Both Inka and Gabby got their first 2 legs of RAE.Gabby got 97/100 in Excellent 1st place and 97/100 in Advance 1st place in the am trial and the pm trial 97/100 Advance and 1st place and Excellent 96/100 with 1st place. Inka got 92/100 in Excellent with 2nd place and 89/100 in Advance in the am trial and the pm trial 81/100 in Advance and 83/100 in Excellent. Woohoo. Thanks Gina for handling Inka. My little part time border collie Islay got her Rally novice title Woohoo what a girl. 95/100 in the am trial with a 2nd and 93/100 in the pm trial. What good girlies that I have.

Jovi and I got our very first Masters pass ever, got it in agility :D

Pretty thrilled with her, the only time she has really seen agility things are at a few trials over the past year so to pass a masters course and nearly go clear in 2 others (1 knicked the broad and the other 2sec over time) proves to me how amazing my little feral really is, she is truly a once in a lifetime girl and has been the first of many things for me :D

That's super exciting Sayreovi :thumbsup: . Isn't it fun when it all comes together - especially when you don't have access to regular training (know what that feels like)! Now you know you can both do it, there'll be no stopping you. :laugh:

Oh - and Miss Kirra says - feral is GOOD! :rofl:

What a great weekend with your kids and your part timer xena98. RAE is fun, isn't it - if a bit tiring and challenging.

(I'm always wishing I'd trained both dogs with the same cues - judge was cracking up yesterday as I was trying to remember which cue belonged to which dog :laugh: .

My two did well in Rally yesterday morning - and Rory even better in the afternoon. Kirra, after turning in one of her est performances (83 Advanced, 87 Excellent - good for her), was in a "don't wanna, don't hafta" mood in the afternoon - bless her. Rory was Mr consistency - 96 in both in the am, and then 96 in Excellent, and 100 in Advanced - good boy - all first places for him - so I have $40 worth of Bunnings vouchers :D . So Kirra has 3 legs towards RAE2, and Rory has 2 towards RAE4. Love that you can multiply - and that like agility, the courses are all slightly different, so you really have to keep your wits about you.