Dog Owner Is Refusing To Have Her Pet Put Down – Even After It Savaged

Steph M

Her inability to see sense will see someone else badly injured if not killed. That's if it doesn't happen to her first!!

The dogs life would not be at all enjoyable. He would be in a high level of stress all the time. The other dog, well, that would be no picnic either. The instability in that house would mean everyone was stressed and on high alert all if the time.

If she chooses to be an idiot, fine, but the dog should not be allowed near anyone else unless muzzled

Exactly right. What we have is a big over-coddled breed, I'm going to go ahead and guess still undesexed from the fact he has a daughter, who hasn't been raised with respect and most likely has behavioral issues that the owner OUGHT to be seeking professional help for. But since she's in denial and thinks she owns a baby, not a dog, that is unlikely to happen. I hope no innocent gets harmed because of her attitude...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mental case, probably treated the poor dog as a pretend child. I see this more often than you would imagine, I groom numerous dogs that bite their owners to the point of needing stitches, all of the owners have similar traits and they don't realise the stresses they are puting on their dogs by treating them like babies.

If that was my dog it would have had one chance then the green dream!

• 2 weeks later...

tdierx

I'm sorry... even if it were my heart dog... if it freaking attacked me for any reason, it wouldn't be alive.

Mmm. If it attacked me, I'd bash it stupid before I even thought about it.

Her dog, her choice. Dog is now running the household. One day it will, as Nehkbet suggests, bite her, and that will do for her. Her choice.

I'm not one for hitting animals but I'm with Jed on this on.

Just hope no one has to retrieve a ball or knock on the front door and be the next victim.

and post previous about being worried about the human race, That seriously an issue for along time now, idiots outweigh intelligent beings these days 2-1

Gonna be fun when the pup gets older and decides to join this one in it's behavioural problems... one large dog having a go at you is one thing... totally different story when TWO of them decide you're a target!

T.

good ol' tug-o-war, not pretty to clean up