The Cone Of Shame

Guest hanko

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hankodie

LOL hilarious :laugh:

I thought he could star in the doggy version of "Zoolander". I swear he's been giving everyone the 'blue steel' ever since we put him in his new manly undies.

Guest hankodie

Hey guys, I didn't want to start another thread but had a small question. Today Hank peed on some furniture, which he never ever does! It was a big pee too. Does this have anything to do with him being desexed a few days ago or is it just a coincidence and just part of him going through his terrible teenage stage?

He hasn't had an accident since he was 16 weeks old and has access outside throughout the day. Just wondering what may have brought on the change in behaviour

When dozer had the cone of shame (so in the 10 or so days after) on he had a few accidents in the house, which he hadn't done in months..

We just put it down to him feeling a little out of sorts. It didn't happen again once he was feeling better.

Guest hankodie

He was pants-less today Perse as I was home all day and have been watching him. I think it was a mad case of the naughties as he got up on our bed (he's not allowed on there) and did a big wee on the quilt! Luckily I caught him just as he had done it so I was able to tear the quilt off the bed quickly :eek:

It's the naughtiest thing he's ever done!

Guest hankodie

Hank! Very naughty!

It could be due to things feeling different down there?

Mosley did this once on our bed, only once, out of the blue, never again :shrug:

How does the wound look?

That's what I initially thought! Hope that's got something to do with it, he's been such an easy pup in that he has never marked inside before... knock on wood it was just a once off :o

Guest hankodie

thanks Aussie :D the wound looks like it's healing OK, the bruising has mostly disappeared.

He didn't get a walk until this evening so he was a little crazy all day, maybe it was his way of protesting :rofl:

Edited by hankodie