Arachnophobes Do Not Look

persephone

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I had to look...

I've now decided that I'm not visiting your place during Huntsman season... do you feed the buggers or what? That is one BIG bugger!

If that were near me (or even just in the same room), there would be a great need for a clean pair of underwear!

T.

Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap! I know I was told not to look but well you know. Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!

Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap! I know I was told not to look but well you know. Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!Oh crap!

Kinda my reaction too... with a bit of sphincter clenching as well... *shiver*

T.

T.

better it tightens than loosens which is kinda what I felt like doing. :laugh:

T.

better it tightens than loosens which is kinda what I felt like doing. :laugh:

Oh, Dear................... *chuckle*

Its beautiful :love:

seriously people, see it for what it is....a beautiful furry peace loving creature! More people get injured by their dogs than they do by Huntsman spiders!

..awww..I did tell you NOT to look ............

They don't bite just for the hell of it - this one was on the dishes drying on the sink ..so I removed it from there :)

They BITE?????????????????????????????

wtfudge! I was told they did not bite. When I get them in the house I was taking them outside. Might revisit that concept.

They bite

:eek::eek::eek:

Its beautiful :love:

seriously people, see it for what it is....a beautiful furry peace loving creature! More people get injured by their dogs than they do by Huntsman spiders!

I know you're right and that my fear is irrational (thanks Mum). I always feel guilty if I kill a huntsman, I read once they can live for over 20 years.

I quite like them, but for two examples, when hubby tried to rescue one above me when i was in the bath :eek:, and more recently when I was sleeping, and felt a movement - I realised straight away it was a Huntsman, but still whacked Hubby really hard to wake him and "liberate" it. :D

Di

Everything bites/stings/kicks! :)

Some only do so under extreme provocation though ...and huntsmen fall into this category AFAIK....

Hmmm, OK. Then I can still rehouse them.

Should have known better than to trust my brother. He said they do not bite.

:rofl:

ETA: In New Zealnd we had their version of the cockroach called weta. They crawl over sleeping people :eek:

Edited by VizslaMomma

Everything bites/stings/kicks! :)

Some only do so under extreme provocation though ...and huntsmen fall into this category AFAIK....

Hmmm, OK. Then I can still rehouse them.

Should have known better than to trust my brother. He said they do not bite.

:rofl:

ETA: In New Zealnd we had their version of the cockroach called weta. They crawl over sleeping people :eek:

;) all I know of weta is what I read in Footrot Flats books :p