Toilet Selfies

HazyWal

These are such a laugh. Love em!

Going to the bathroom alone and sleeping in are things of the past since having dogs in the house. :)

I have never had this problem: good or bad, my dogs will sleep for as long as I do.

I'm hoping sleeping in comes back once Astro is out of the zoomy puppy stage, but as it is currently, once the sun is up it's go-go-go time. :crazy:

Managed to get a picture of the personal space invaders. :D

post-51384-0-52267700-1399083631_thumb.jpg

I don't have a loo one but do have an attempted sleep in one that I took yesterday. Amber is standing on a lounge chair so she can glare at me whilst I am in bed as she wants her morning walk!

jidh8z.jpg

I don't have a loo one but do have an attempted sleep in one that I took yesterday. Amber is standing on a lounge chair so she can glare at me whilst I am in bed as she wants her morning walk!

jidh8z.jpg

She has the glare down pat there Jules :laugh:

DD I love Danny's bathroom series :rofl: bless him.

Love all the pics!

Yours all seem to maintain appropriate distances. Mine likes to come RIGHT up to you and sit at your feet staring.

Needless to say he gets locked out :laugh:

And if i am in the bath he will put his front feet on the edge and check i am ok every 5 minutes. Silly boy :)

These are such a laugh. Love em!

Going to the bathroom alone and sleeping in are things of the past since having dogs in the house. :)

I don't have that problem. I'm usually up at the crack of sparrow's fart, but if I try to let the dogs out of their crates before 8am, the give me filthy looks and take soooooo long to get up and out. lazy buggers! :laugh:

interesting, unless there were some very hairy legged women all those shots were of men. Funny how men drop their daks right down to their ankles when they're on the loo. I dont think women do, perhaps we could do a survey.

interesting, unless there were some very hairy legged women all those shots were of men. Funny how men drop their daks right down to their ankles when they're on the loo. I dont think women do, perhaps we could do a survey.

And is a cats propensity to nestle in their jocks an indication of how long blokes spend sitting in their throne room.

Re: The Foul Factor of a mans jocks, I have one thing to say...cat trays. So what's fouler? A mans jocks or poopy cat feet in a mans jocks.

And is a cats propensity to nestle in their jocks an indication of how long blokes spend sitting in their throne room.

Re: The Foul Factor of a mans jocks, I have one thing to say...cat trays. So what's fouler? A mans jocks or poopy cat feet in a mans jocks.

Of course! I dont know of any women who like to read while sitting on the toilet, but men usually have a pile of magazines by the dunny. Ewww!

What about men! some take everything bar the kitchen sink into the toilet :laugh: then sit there for ever!

Some men ? I went in someones house & there were seperate magazine racks in there with reading material for men, women & children :eek:

If they were all spending that much time in there I would be inclined to replace with some metamucil sitting on a pedestal :laugh:

How can anyone sit in there that long.

My door gets closed so the dogs & sometimes cats too can wait outside alone. They always follow though, wonder why ?